• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Claire (Df Dadragonz) Fan Club

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Thankyou guys ^^ i'm glad to have this position *hugs*
    Just received it yesterday ^^
    *Hands out dragonite, wolf and panther plushies to everyone* XD

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • Claire said:
    Thankyou guys ^^ i'm glad to have this position *hugs*
    Just received it yesterday ^^
    *Hands out dragonite, wolf and panther plushies to everyone* XD
    You're welcome,Claire. *recieves Dragonite,wolf and panther plushies from Claire* Thank you very much. Hmm... What's anime/manga/game the girl in your banner from?

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
  • I like Claire's new avatar :P

My post rate is slower now because of it
    The Claire (Df Dadragonz) Fan Club

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    I found her on a wallpaper site BJ -it was just a wallpaper as opposed to her being from an anime ^^
    XD but Tig, what about Winona?

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Ya, im really happy to be an admin, and ill do my best to support and protect the members ^^

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Aww thankyou bree, D, and BJ ^^ *hugs you all*
    Welcome Stripes ^^ im very appreciative that you would join ^^ *gives plushies*

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Ya, i noticed he's a girl too now ^^;
    Nothing really exciting at the moment -im enjoying the new pair thread ^^ it's sweet seeing everyone ask to pair with eachother there ^^

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • Nothing much really has happened at PC since Eli got hacked. And since the mod rush died, PC seems less active. But I've been a little paranoid lately, so it may just be me. ^^;;

As for the pair thread, I shall be going there soon, and I don't think it will be with the one in my sig im asking....

Back