• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Claire (Df Dadragonz) Fan Club

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
Yeah, between them, both sets have grandparents had a total of 15 children. Almost all of those children grew up to have 3-4 children each, thus me having a crap load of cousins XD

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2011
..my dad has one brother and my mum's an only child XD so so tiny in comparison..just 3 cousins X3
a little intimidating thinking of meeting that many of his family all together X3

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2011
I can't imagine having a big family ^^; must be pretty fun, though X3

Aww..craig has a had sore throat, caught from me from our weekend together, so he has to go to the doctors ._. ..we have the worst luck >.<

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2011
Yeah..might have to do that XD
Well, this throat's easing up a bit..just his headaches and backaches to worry about ^^; but i'm sure a massage will sort that out X3

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
Claire said:
I can't imagine having a big family ^^; must be pretty fun, though X3

Aww..craig has a had sore throat, caught from me from our weekend together, so he has to go to the doctors ._. ..we have the worst luck >.<
...it's not fun XD I can never remember their names~

I hope it does, Claire, it'd suck if he was sick during your holiday x_x Do your parents know how you met Dawson, out of curiosity from your pairing club? :3

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2011
They think that he was visiting a friend down in Guildford back in march/april..XD (..much simpler story than him living here..XD)
Craig's going to eventually merge to my story and just tell his parents that he came down here without their knowing X3 which would mean his parents finding out that i lied..fun..XD

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2011
..i hope not XD trying to explain that i met the guy i love on a pokemon forum doesn't exactly bide too well..XD
Saying that, my oldest brother has started putting up personals online..and he's getting a lot of dates from it XD
Meh, well if it ever did come out, it *hopefully* wouldn't be until we were engaged or something where it's too late for them to worry XD
Craig will stay have to face dad..the Spanish Inquisition XD but just saying he has a friend in Guildford doesn't allow many more questions :3 ..not on that topic, anyway XD

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
Engaged? Cool, I'd love it if you two were engaged. =P

XD Yeah, his story is fairly safe... but his parents won't know what to think of you when they find out you lied... tell them you were doing it because you loved Dawson so much and you didn't want him to get into trouble XD

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2011
Yeah, that's what i'd be going with..i just hope that they don't dislike me for it ^^;

And yeah, we have every confidence that our relationship will go that far :3

Back