• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Claire (Df Dadragonz) Fan Club

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
  • I'm doing a maximum of four hours on Thursday. I'm actually thinking about not going at all, I could just tell my brother to give the excuse that I had to meet you at the train station at 9am for the holiday. Not sure if I can do that yet though. But I'll be out of there by midday for sure.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Yeah, don't push anything too much, baby. Just do what you have to do, i'll be fine on my own in your room for a few hours. I can just sleep and sort out my dissertation :3

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • I wont push it babe, but I don't want to have to get out of bed at 7am while you're still in it and then have to leave you on your own for four whole hours. I wouldn't be thinking about anything else at work XD

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    That would be hard, actually XD knowing that i'm laying in your bed waiting for you :3
    How far away is the station from your house, btw?

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • Yes, it would be hard. It was hard enough to drag myself to the bathroom when I knew you were still in the bed...XD

Not long, about a 2-3 minute walk. I'll meet you at Birmingham New Street though, and then we can catch the train to Smethwick together. It's only two stops anyway.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Oh ok, thanks baby :3 at least i'll know i'm getting to the right place that way ^^;

Yeah, we've bought the tickets, mario :3 and no..real madrid isn't a high priority..XD or is it? your family are football obsessive, aren't they..o.o

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • Real Madrid? That'd be so awesome! XD But, no. Madrid is in the centre of Spain, we're gonna be near Barcelona, on the Spanish coast. So it's gonna be a hell of a long way to travel just to go to a football stadium...it'd take us longer to get from Barcelona-Madrid than it would to take us from Birmingham-Barcelona XD They have mentioned going to Barcelona's football stadium though. But, to be honest, I'm not all that bothered about it.

Thanks Kylie XD

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    ..are you saying that for my sake? Or because you're really not interested in going to the football?

Thankies kylie X3 *hugs*

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • Nah, it's not like that. It's just a tour of the actual stadium, they take you to places like the trophy room, locker rooms, director's box and into the stands. Sounds pretty dull to me. If there was actually a match going on at the time then I'd be dragging you along with me XD

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    ..and there i was thinking that you'd said that for my sake XD but yeah, if there was a game and you wanted to go that badly i'd go X3 i'd just be a bit bored XD

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • Aww babe, I wouldn't neglect you completely just for football. We'd probably be the only two people out of the 130,000 in the stadium that are snuggling during the match XD

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Well, that i'd be ok with then XD
    "I wouldn't neglect you completely"..XD but yeah, i know that football is an important part of your life so i'd be happy with it :3

Years
  • Sounds like you two will have a great time in Barcelona.

If I were going off to Spain, I'd at least find a away to Oviedo and see where Fernando Alonso grew up. ^^ And if the Football season started, I'd find a way to see Real Madrid too.

And maybe I can sneak into the F1 track also. XD

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Yeah, there's quite a few places we can visit :3 i don't really care, though, as long as we're together that's all that counts ^^

Porygon

Banned
    Years
  • Hehehe, mwar, I'm so happy for you two <3 you're so lucky, going to Spain? hehe, going anywhere in another country [with some, er, exceptions o_o;], just the two of ya, must be such an awesome feeling ^_~ I can't begin to imagine how great it'd be...heh. Well, good luck with it, and when ya get there I wish you all the best times and safe travels ^_^ kwaaaah XD

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    It won't be just the 2 of us..it'll be the 2 of us and 30 of his family XD but i'm sure we'll get a lot of alone time :3
    Thankies for the well wishes guys ^0^
    Just 3 more days and i'll be in Birmingham :3

Back