• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Claire (Df Dadragonz) Fan Club

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
Well, lots have people have fan clubs now, and I thought. "Why not give Claire her own fan club? She deserves it!" So guess what!? I made it! XD
So basically, Its like any other fan club. We talk about Claire, worship her, ect. XD
So join today, and hope i can find someone to make little buttons! XD

Members: No longer counting ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Jun 13, 2014
Yey! I want to join! Claire is a good freind of mine, she's really sweet and helpful, she's a great mod and a great freind ^_^

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Jun 13, 2014
*hugs back* thats nothing compared to what youre really are ^-^

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Sep 27, 2009
*SUPPORTS*

Im joining this club :) Ill make a little button/banner for it, what size shall it be?

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
Years
*haz to join thiz club*
=D Thiz iz like...the only club I've actually joined in agez. But I have to join! Clair iz one of the coolezt memberz I've met!
*walkz around waving a Claire flag*

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
AZSupraT said:
*SUPPORTS*

Im joining this club :) Ill make a little button/banner for it, what size shall it be?
Hey, the Big Guy joined! XD I've gotta join your club too >>;
Whatever size you see suitable is fine by me. As for the position of Co-leader. May I ask who wants it, then Ill make my decision in some way Oo;

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Sep 27, 2009
here it is!
df.png

url to it is http://vroad.net/df.png

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
Years
The button iz yellow! =D <3
Yay, now it'll not only zhow my zupport but match my zignature X3 (which iz more important? hmmm...jk=P)

Back