• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Claire (Df Dadragonz) Fan Club

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
I used to like Erika and Clair for names, but now I like Erica and Claire thanks to PC members. XD *gives Claire her daily ego-boost uggle*

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2011
oooo an uggle from abby? *feels special* ^^
aww, thanks for joining pokefan ^^ *hugs*

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2011
XD u want me to reveal all the info know? <.< >.> its too secret and mysterious XD

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
Years
Welcome to The Claire(DF dadragonz) Fan Club,everyone. Have fun and have a good time. OK,interview time. How do you feel when you've your fan club,Claire?(I'm so sorry for spell Claire as Clair. I'm wrong.)

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2011
ooo an interview? *ish scared* XD
i thought it was really sweet to create a club for me, i feel really flattered by all of this ^^

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
Next question, how does it feel to have all these people, including myself, who think you are so great and to join your club.

John Denver

Banned
Years
Kairi said:
I used to like Erika and Clair for names, but now I like Erica and Claire thanks to PC members. XD *gives Claire her daily ego-boost uggle*

Claire! Abby's been uggling you!? When how long has this been going on! She just uggles you when I'm not around?? Oh! I thought we had something!

*cries*

Only one thing can make this better!

*uggles Claire's bodah*

UH!

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2011
It was just the once, i swear D! XD

Well amphros, i feel really flattered that ppl would join a club just about little ol' me :embarrass
I really appreciate you all being here *huggles all of you* and im very flattered ^^
Thankyou guys *hugs*

John Denver

Banned
Years
Blue Jasmine said:
Don't worry,Bree. I've a lot questions to ask her. Were you a member at old PokeCommunity,Claire?

I can answer that! No she wasn't! I think she's been on PC for like...what...4 months or something? meh!

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2011
I was for a short while actually ;)
I joined as this username in December 2003, but before that i had another username *cant remember it*. I would post my piccies i drew at the old art section ^^
But then i stopped coming here -work and outside life -then started coming here again a few months back ^^

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
It's amazing how many people became more well known once we restarted. Like, no one knew DT, before the restart. But them, just…boom. o_O I wasn't that well known, either. Maybe a good thing. >P

Aren'tcha glad you became active, miss Claire? ^_^

Back