• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Claire (Df Dadragonz) Fan Club

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
Years
Abby said:
It?s amazing how many people became more well known once we restarted. Like, no one knew DT, before the restart. But them, just?boom. o_O I wasn?t that well known, either. Maybe a good thing. >P

Aren'tcha glad you became active, miss Claire? ^_^
DT? DragonTrainer? He posts about 7,000 or over? That's great. Anyway,that's a really good information and question,Abby.

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2011
heehee, ya i am abby ^^ it's nice to see that PC has grown so much, im so proud of it ^^
aww, im sure u love being well known abby -all the praise and attention heehee

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2011
Thankyou guys, it was a real shock ^^
I'm very happy though ^^

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2011
aww *ish really sad* D left..he said his grades were dropping so he really needed to let go of PC..it's really sad, but i respect his reasons..ill really miss him...
*uggles D, wherever he is*

John Denver

Banned
Years
^ Claires biggest fan, right here...

Yep, it was the grades...I may come and occasionally post on PC once or twice when I have time...but yeah, I had to leave.

*huggles Claire*

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2011
D had school, homework, and wrestling, and with finding time every day to go on PC, his grades were slipping.
It's really sad to see him go, but ill hopefully still speak to him now and then on msn *uggles D's spirit* ill miss those BOO YAs!

John Denver

Banned
Years
I can only come on occasioanlly...Last night I looked at all the homework I hadn't done and it took me almost 3 hours to get it all back up to speed...then I had psyche, and Calc and physics...meh...overload

And the wrestling, which keeps me after school until, forever...

But I'll savor the few times I can come here

*uggles*

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
Dakota said:
I can only come on occasioanlly...Last night I looked at all the homework I hadn't done and it took me almost 3 hours to get it all back up to speed...then I had psyche, and Calc and physics...meh...overload

And the wrestling, which keeps me after school until, forever...

But I'll savor the few times I can come here

*uggles*
Yikes that is alot! Well know I know why you left. Well we lose one great Smod and get another Great one...Clair! :)

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2011
Thankyou BJ, i like her too ^^
Thanks thomas and bree *hugs* really sweet of you

Back