• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Claire (Df Dadragonz) Fan Club

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    OMGoodness, I can't believe I haven't seen this thread before. XD Of course I'll join. Claire, ever since I first joined this site, has been a wonderful friend of mine; and naturally, I shall help to show my appreciation towards her by being an insane member of her fan club!!! XD W0000000tness! X3

~Kelsey

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Lol, you're always paranoid David XD congrats to pairing with Dragon Paw ^^

Aww welcome alex and kelsey ^^ im flattered that you both would join ^^ *hands you panther and wolf plushies* *glomps you both*

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • Next week I have no wrestling matches! Aside from homework I'll be able to be online, maybe I'll see Claire! woot! This club shalt not touch the second page...!

*orally suggles Claire*

She's a screamer!

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    yay ^^ D will be free *uggles*

Aww, thankies paige *glomps* i really appreciate it *gives panther plushies*

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Hmmmm...what ish the Claire order of business today? Shall we create a monument in her honor of somesort? XD *huggles Claire*

~Kelsey

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • Kelsey said:
    Hmmmm...what ish the Claire order of business today? Shall we create a monument in her honor of somesort? XD *huggles Claire*

~Kelsey

And so it shall be made of butter!

*calls up Land-o-lakes*

DO IT! DO IT NOW!

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    A monument O.O i dont think i deserve that XD
    Butter? O.o that's...interesting ^^;

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    A taco? >.> thanks VV XD

Ya, but you ate the statue ryan XD

Well, i havent eaten anything yet XD about to have some cereal, but since i'm leaving university accommodation and going back home for the holiday today, i won't have to cook for myself anymore ^^ but i'll carry on helping mum cook at home

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
  • Whoa, you haven't ate anything yet and it's lunch time *explodes*
    The Claire (Df Dadragonz) Fan Club

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    I just wanted to say that, if any of you guys voted for me in November's MOTM, thankyou very much, it's so flattering:
    1st Member of the Month
    1st Favourite Female Member
    1st Nicest Member
    1st Best Avy
    1st Best Sig
    2nd Favourite Pair (myself and D)
    3rd Favourite Staff Member
    *huggles everyone* champagne for everyone! ..well..non-alcoholic heehee

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
  • Simone said:
    This will probably the first and last post i make for awhile, but i have to join this club :)

I support it 100%, Claire your the best hostee any hoster could possibly ask for.. Btw.. I'm going to give dadragonz a little surprise for christmas :) in the ways of hosting.

Keep up the work Claire and the others, You rock girly! ^_^

SIMONE!

I join =P

i already love Claire she is the best new Admin anyone could ask for!

Back