• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Claire (Df Dadragonz) Fan Club

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
  • Oh, okay. Well, I should know at about 10am tomorrow, provided my mom goes and does it first thing like she said she would.
    So you'll have enough time to work out what needs to be done.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Ok then, that's a pretty good time. i hope i can sleep tonight properly X3

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Naw, i've given you enough late nights to put up with ^^; i want you to sleep well since concentration where you work is very important..i'd hate for you to hurt yourself because you're overtired

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • Babe, I really wouldn't mind staying awake a little longer for you. I'd probably end up hurting myself with full concentration anyway..XD

Mario, we're going to Spain XD

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Naw, I'd still feel bad, baby X3
    Yeah, assuming everything goes through ok, it should be really great, mario :3

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • Should I know who Fernando Alonso is...? XD We'll be doing a little more than snuggling, we actually plan to go and do some stuff together this time XD

No need to feel bad babe, I don't mind XD

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Alonso is an F1 driver XD as far as i can remember o.o;
    Yesh X3 trips to see the sights, romantic walks along the beach, but still plenty of snuggling X3

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Yeah, there's the pool XD and sunbathing, assuming the weather's really nice ^^ which you probably wouldn't like..XD

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    you could just throw yourself in the pool or the sea for a little while XD

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    ..in a public pool and sea don't forget XD
    aww, i can't wait to go ^^ just under a week until i'm at yours now, and a week until we go

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • Exactly what were you thinking about? XD I may be impulsive but I'm not a straight down exhibitionist with it XD

Yeah, we'll actually have about 11 days together if you count the day and a half for Wednesday and Thursday before we leave.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Just checking, baby XD
    Yeah, it'll be incredible being able to spend that much time consistently with you ^^
    Are you going to work a half day on thursday? or a full day?

Back