• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gardevoir Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
Years
  • Gardevoir Fan Club!

heres a gardevior sprite I made last night.

MxLunaMoth

Just a little lullaby
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    The link's not working, poliwhirl. Do I have to join the MSN group?

That's really pretty, PikaPal! ^_^

Kine

Whatev
    Years
  • I was on vacation during Thanksgiving break. While I could've made an appearance, I figured I'll just wait til monday.

I cannot get your .swf file to work either (both links don't work), Poliwhirl, and I like the purplish pinkish Kirlia sprite, PikaPal, really pretty looking. ^_^

Last edited:

Kine

Whatev
    Years
  • I'd like to make some sort of cartoon for R/K/G, but nothing's coming to me.

Anybody have some suggestions? It doesn't have to be a big deal, it can just be a looping 5 second animation for all I care, I just wouldn't expect anything to be over 2 minutes, though. That in itself would take quite a bit of time.

poliwhirl

Gardevoir club ******
    Years
  • I HAVE POKEMON DASH!!!
    well kine, i think i have an idea for u,
    it is from my animation but people cant see it so,
    ralts kirlia and Gardevoir is a family until a exploud takes ralts away and you can continue with little episode and from then on, our club will be the only one with a story
    If u have trouble drawing them, use pokemon palace's pokeex pics and trace over them
    Bye.
    Poliwhirl

PS PKMN DASh is sooooooooooo fun!

Kine

Whatev
    Years
  • Sounds cool. I think I'll do that.

Just tell me, though, what are the genders of the R/K/G? I know Raltsy's a boy, but that's about it. Or can I just decide the other two?

Also, how does Pokemon Dash work?

poliwhirl

Gardevoir club ******
    Years
  • pokemon dash REALLY ruins ur touch screen. ussualy u r pikachu but ur racing munchlax, eowth, torchic, bulbasor and tediursa. its like connect the dot. there is an order of which pokeball u need to touch. all the racing is in the touch screen so u need to keep rubbing the pen on it. overall it is fun but i want to be munchlax.

you can deside K but G is the mother.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back