• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gardevoir Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kine

Whatev
    Years
    *Makes up a number*
    Um... 15% done? Hey, don't give any weird looks, you want quality animation right? In all seriousness though, I wouldn't expect it for another week or so.

I also suspect Gardevoir is holding a pen of some sort, like those old quail pens they used to have back in the olden times.

Drayano

Axe me a question, I dare you.
    Years
    What do you think works better on a Gardevoir anyway, Magical Leaf or WoW?

I can't ever decide x_X

Kine

Whatev
    Years
    Man, so many subjects tossed about, and very little get any "closure".

First off, while I could give a look at how it's coming, it's not gonna happen. If anything I've always stuck by is never giving out any information until the finished project.

Second, I would assume WoW works better, but I'm not very strategic minded. ^^;

Third, pretty much answered, Munchlax is the only 4th gen Pokemon revealed at this time. I sorta think they're overdoing it though, sorta like with Togepi, considering I highly doubt Munchlax learns anything special (in other words, it's probably another filler character).

Lastly, I don't technically know what those "spikes" on Gardy are, but in most cases in fandom (mainly Japanese...pretty much ALL Japanese), they're ears of sorts, so I just agree with the masses, not that I have much choice. I think I've seen Gardevoir drawn by about...two different people outside of Japan, and that's not counting myself. And you would think with it's design... ahhhh whatever.

Kine

Whatev
    Years
    I can sorta see how it could look like that, but then it would be like it's got it's head screwed on backwards.

Here's a couple of pictures that would better describe it.

Gardevoir Fan Club!

Gardevoir Fan Club!

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
    (I don't see how the top picture has anything to do with Gardevoir...)

Well, two things off the tope of my head:

-I just went shopping today and came across three little miniature figurines of the whole Ralts line! I got them... The Ralts ios tiny, only about a fourth of an inch tall, Kirlia's twice as big, Gardevoir's a litle over an inch tall... OK, I'm so excited I could rant on and on...

-I also noticed something about the Pokemon Advanced Challenge theme song. Gardevoir appears in it!!! If you look after the part where Pikachu stands on Ash's shoulder, and the guy sings "to listen to that voice inside", Combusken runs for a second or two, and then Gardevoir appears, for a very brief moment, before it disappears behind a Hariyama... X_X

Kine

Whatev
    Years
    I got them from all over the Japanese web.

(I don't see how the top picture has anything to do with Gardevoir...)

That's the end result of Gardevoir plus fanservice.

In any case, they tend to have more fun drawing the Ralts line because they go beyond the boundries of them being just Pokemon. It's more exciting to look at then the official art. What am I saying, ANYTHING is more exciting than the official art.

I've got about a collection of over 2000 pictures, pretty much from one site (the same site I spoke of earlier), and once you get used to those it's kinda hard to go back (to viewing the original concept). Still, I wish people outside Japan were that obsessed had that kind of dedication.

Drayano

Axe me a question, I dare you.
    Years
    Good news everyone! It appears Ralts, Kirlia and Gardevoir all appear in Save Ralts! Hurry Max!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back