• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gardevoir Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kine

Whatev
    Years
    Well if you ask me, it's about time. And there better be a darned good reason for saving it this long (especially if it technically should've been between the 3rd and 6th episodes), like someone catches it or the animation is spectacular. If it ends up being a Character of the Day's Pokemon, there's gonna be trouble (well, unless of course the animation is good as previously stated).

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
    Years
    Gardevoir Fan Club!
    You mean shiny Ralts like that? Anyway, I highly doubt Max will get Ralts. I just think he would only become friend with it like other pokemons. It's just another of my guess.

EDIT: Dunno why team rocket would want Ralts. Wait, Ralts is RARE, remember? So, Giovanny would promote them when he recieves Ralts.

Kine

Whatev
    Years
    I'm looking forward to another Gio fantasy, especially for this episode. I'd bet it have a lot to do with emotions or something. Ah, that Team Rocket... and people want to get rid of them...

Kine

Whatev
    Years
    Being busy is what I'm best at (that's both good and bad). It's unfortunate in a way that I'm always here at awkward times, though. And with that animation I'm doing for this club, I've got a bit on my hands to do. I was here yesterday, just for your information. But don't think I'm giving up on this club, because unless there was a Nidoran or Chikorita club I probably wouldn't join many others.

As for the theme park, I've heard of it and it sounds like one of those ideas you know would ONLY work in Japan. I'd love to go, though. The only drawback I seem to feel would be that there'd be to much focus on popular Pokemon like Pikachu (obviously) and Jigglypuff. Then tougher ones like Charizard and Absol, and then throw in a mix of legendaries like Kyogre and Mew. Doing so will leave out pokemon no one thinks about like Tangela, Qwilfish, and...something else (what can I say? Even I don't remember a whole lot of them, pretty much all Johto Pokemon).

Edit: Maybe it would work outside of Japan, but probably still located in Asia somewhere. A high success rate in the UK or the US is very dubious.

Drayano

Axe me a question, I dare you.
    Years
    Thanks.

Yeah, Tig's right. Look in Pok?mon Constellations or something like that ^_^.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back