• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gardevoir Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
Years
  • Wow, I want to join!

This is because:
    -Gardevoir is my best Pokemon in Ruby
    -It was also my best Pokemon in Sapphire before I restarted the game...
    -In a Pokemon fanfic I wrote, one of the main characters has a Ralts as her first Pokemon
    -The Ralts family appears in a Pokemongame I'm trying to create!
    -I drew pictures of the whole line!
    Gardevoir Fan Club!

Gardevoir Fan Club!

Gardevoir Fan Club!

Oh, another thing:
    -The green thing on Ralts' head is a helmet. On Kirlia and Gardevoir, it's part of a device used for amplifying their powers, I'm pretty sure.
    -Gardevoir is pronounced GAR-de-vwar. It's basically a French pronunciation.

Kine

Whatev
    Years
  • Yes, those are good indeed!

Still, though, I thought the horns where the part that amplifies the Psychic power, not the green-hair stuff. It really does look like a helmet on Ralts though. It's the only reason I'm not 100% sure.

I'm pretty sure the anime will give us a better answer, that is, whenever they decide to show them.

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
    Years
  • I'm pretty sure the anime will give us a better answer, that is, whenever they decide to show them.

They would show it soon. Only pokemon that wasn't in anime in Jhoto ( not including legendaries) was Crocnaw, Fluffy an porygon 2. That's all the three that i could think of. So basically they will show Gardevoir soon because Ash already beat Tate and Liza ( Japan ) and they haven't shown Gardy.

Kine

Whatev
    Years
  • Oooh. Let ME do the movie! I oughta show you what I can do. It'll be great!

I'm starting to like this idea already. Maybe I can be in charge of animation? ^_^

poliwhirl

Gardevoir club ******
    Years
  • New Pokemon Movie Made Here

Ummm Gardevoir girl NEED MORE INFO
    well i made the very first chapter of the R, K, and G movie
    Plot
    Raltsy, Kirla and Gardeva are a family. they decided to go explore in a cave. Until.... a giant exploud snatched raltsy! now it is up to Gardeva to save her son and beat the evil Lord Loud!
    Chapter two comming November 26!

MxLunaMoth

Just a little lullaby
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    My computer won't open it for some reason. It's probably just my computer though.

MxLunaMoth

Just a little lullaby
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Oh. I figured it was just me because my computer doesn't load things very well with Firefox. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back