• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gardevoir Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
Years
  • I like the third banner, its really cool, and I think it says something about Gardevior more than the others do.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 24, 2005
    Those are cool banners. I think maybe I like 5 and 8 the best.

Kine

Whatev
    Years
  • I'm in a bit of a rush, so I'll make this quick.

1) 3 looks like the best.
    2) I didn't find the Kirlia animation, I made it myself, so I'd have to also make a Gardevoir animation in that case, which I doubt I have the time for.

3)Light_Gligar, welcome to the club!

Sorry I can't stay any longer, I must be leaving now.

Kine

Whatev
    Years
  • I wonder, how many total members do we have? And even then, how many of them actually remember this club? Seems as though Poliwhirl and I are doing most of the posting.

If you're unsure of something, you can always ask questions. I think the rules are on the first page, though.

Anyway, in response to the topic before, I hope May catches Ralts, because Ralts through Gardevoir are definate contest potential. Besides, notice how they have not given anyone in the Ralts line any specific episode in the anime yet.

As for the more recent topic, it probably wouldn't be hard to catch considering your attitude. If you're a kind good hearted trainer, it'd probably want to be around you. If you're negative or thinking of using Pokemon abusively, you'll most likely never see one as they can teleport away like Abra. You will, however, attract a lot of Shuppet. ;)

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
    Years
  • I have an easy way to catch ralts just go where you usually find it and when a pokemon comes up keep pressing down on the dpad but only when the screen is black and RALTS should appear if not its your timing.
    NOTE: only female RALTS Appear

Kine

Whatev
    Years
  • Although it looks pretty odd on Ralts, it's definately hair. I think it's just hard to see that when they've got horns sticking out of their head (except Gardevoir).

poliwhirl

Gardevoir club ******
    Years
  • Ok guys
    i am sick w/ mononuvleosis so posting will be limeted. i have to stay in bed.
    now that i will be gone, E.U. will be taking care of the forum
    Kine, if she dosnt post within 2 days, you can make a topic

Here are some topics to discuss
    1) Favorite TM used on R, K, or G
    2) Current level in game
    3) 8th Movie about the regis

Poliwhirl

poliwhirl

Gardevoir club ******
    Years
  • Ok i am now better, just a day in bed, the better the head
    Now, We will have our First Ever COMPOTITION
    Now here is what you need to do
    1)Make up a joke about kirlia or ralts or gardevoir
    2) winner will be Owner for a day!
    3) Winner will have to chose topics on whatever they like

Here is an example
    Why did ralts cross the road?
    To get to the emotional side!
    or
    Why is a kirlia a good morse coder?
    becuase it was having trouble evolving

i know that my jokes are weird but this is a COMPOTITION
    so good luck
    all entries must be in by NOVEMBER 21, (DS day)
    Poliwhirl

Kine

Whatev
    Years
  • I've got nothing, now. And it would be almost too easy for me to win the contest, I'm the only other active person here. I think I'll let someone else try to go for it.

Also, you don't have to keep posting a new topic again and again if no one else has said anything, just use the edit button.

I'll have to come back to you on the Snorunt/Glalie club, I've got a paper to write.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back