• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing just RIGHT now.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
I commented on a chess forum post three years ago.

It got revived and turned into a fight between two other people.

I've gotten spammed with about 100 notification emails this evening. The fight is happening under my little post reply bubble. So I keep getting pinged.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
I'm watching Oliver and Company.

I had to pause for a moment because my ability to sit still and focus right now isn't so great.

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
Years
Took a quick break to google if I could re-order spells in Final Fantasy III since I didn't see a menu option for it, stopped by the forums to see if I had any new notifications, and just decided to pop in here and there before resuming my play session.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I'm transferring a lot of my old Pokemon from Gen 3-5 up to Home to avoid having to do so later on whenever Bank/Transporter become inaccessible, which is probably still a ways off but I'd rather get it done beforehand.

Years
Just finished leaving a message for thw doctor. The insurance company doesn't want to pay for the quvar I am supposed to take every day to help me keep breathing normally. They are arguing that this medicine may be an unnecessary expense. I am trying to get my doctor to explain to them that it's not. I worry that they might still refuse to cover what I need though.

Years
Just finished leaving a message for thw doctor. The insurance company doesn't want to pay for the quvar I am supposed to take every day to help me keep breathing normally. They are arguing that this medicine may be an unnecessary expense. I am trying to get my doctor to explain to them that it's not. I worry that they might still refuse to cover what I need though.
I am sorry to hear this, VisonofMilotic. Best wishes for the insurance company to accept paying for your medicine. We are with you!

Years
How on earth can they say it's unnecessary if your doctor says it it? I'm not an angry person but oh my gosh I'm fuming reading this. I hope you get this sorted asap :love:

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
Years
How on earth can they say it's unnecessary if your doctor says it it? I'm not an angry person but oh my gosh I'm fuming reading this. I hope you get this sorted asap :love:

Because:
084wpaut2oy31.jpg

A fictional thing humans have been tricked into thinking has more value than the lives of other humans. Absolutely disgusting. Here's hoping your doctor can convince them to see reason VoM...

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
I paused Spotify. Turned up my volume for a quiet YouTube video. Came back to Spotify and jumped scared myself with the suddenly loud music.

😅

Back