• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing just RIGHT now.

Years
Nervously waiting for an auction to end on eBay for something I've been hunting for a very long time.

I just know I'm getting sniped by someone with a way bigger budget. I feel sick.
Update: I got it!!!

I paid way over my budget but I won by a handful of pence! The second highest bidder put in the same high bid as me, at almost exactly the same time, but I added a few pennies over and that's what won it! Now I feel really nervous that the sale will get cancelled or something 😅

Right now I'm listening to awesome music on Japanese radio 🎧

Descendng

actual real Sableye. trust me.
Years
racking up some resets for a shiny Lapras in HeartGold while I eat breakfast. started the hunt proper last night and I'm already at 500 resets on a single system, so that's neat.

Years
Watching some YT videos of fashion tips before I get ready to go to an exhibit. I really like this Blush with me Parmita laying. She is filling my head with ideas for spring clothes.

Back