• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing just RIGHT now.

Years
Hello!
So guys this thread has been changed due to my own stupid mistakes.
Again I am apologising if I have hurted anyone's feelings. I don't like and even I hate myself if I hurted anyone emotionally.
Ok so now plz tell what are you doing Just Right now except reading or the thread or anything on Pokecommunity.
Right now I am making coffee while writing it.
Tell, tell.
Let's see who has got guts.
And again I am apologising if I have hurted anyone's emotions or feelings.
Peace

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
I did homework, cooked dinner, then played skyrim.

As of right now, I was thinking about fixing my post flair since it looks like a mess. Initially I was just excited about making one and disregarded how it looked.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
watching anthony caliber stream the last of us before we watch the presidential debate. i'm also playing pokemon firered.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
recovering from the debate last night by watching more tlou2 streams and playing firered. mistakes were made...no one tell me when the next debate is please.

Back