• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing just RIGHT now.

Years
  • Trying to break PC once more by going on a spamming spree! :fufu:

Trying to catch up with some PC sections I haven't used much lately =P
    Also been moving some stuff around between my switch Pokemon games using home.

Years
  • Grinding for money so I can vitamin a team I have in mind as supposedly the second DLC is all double battles... :fufu:
    Normally I'd just use my playthrough team, but there's a combination I wanna try out now that I actually have a chance to use them =D

Years
  • Trying to catch my breath. Been searching the neighborhood looking for my lost pet cat for the last half an hour. I did finally find him, and get him home, but running around in the cold night air was not good for my airways, and I am going to be taking some meds before the sarc gets out of hand.

Years
  • Trying to shiny sandwich some more fire starters... two rounds of not a single spawn so far T^T

Trying to catch my breath. Been searching the neighborhood looking for my lost pet cat for the last half an hour. I did finally find him, and get him home, but running around in the cold night air was not good for my airways, and I am going to be taking some meds before the sarc gets out of hand.

Yay for kitty's safe return! =D
    Get well soon =3

SteCisGreendog

Iron Armour Forever
    Years
  • Off to a post office to send a package as part of a gift swap. It's been arranged from my old fan community and I may be the only member who's getting involved halway across the world. How exciting!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Eating and watching a couple of Twitch streams. Not sure why I'm feeling hungry hours before my normal dinner time, but it is what it is.

I also discovered my new favorite song this morning and have been listening to it on repeat all day.

Years
  • On the forum looking around and posting a bit while watching an anime at the same time. Breakfast I'm not sure yet what I'm having.

Back