• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing just RIGHT now.

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
Years
  • Scrolling through off-topic, peeking around to see if I can find any threads I remember loving to pop into them again!

And uhhhh... maybe checking my notifications every ten seconds... ;;

Years
  • redoing my finance tracker to make it more customized for my current life. it's a lot more complicated than i thought though, having to think about all the functions and operations i need. excel is no joke.

Years
  • Procrastinating on organizing my desktop

redoing my finance tracker to make it more customized for my current life. it's a lot more complicated than i thought though, having to think about all the functions and operations i need. excel is no joke.
    If you have a Windows computer, I highly recommend Microsoft Money Sunset Deluxe. I use it to track all my finances and find it extremely intuitive and feature rich, it's also free!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Watching my brother play a game (Frog Detective 2) on the TV while I pet my cat in my lap.

Back