• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing just RIGHT now.

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Trying to relax after being overstimulated and overwhelmed for the past three days and getting very little/tumultuous sleep. Pretty sure seasonal depression is hitting me early this year 🙃

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Watching Al ChestBreach play Mortuary Assistant. Love him, he's hilarious and he doesn't handle horror games well, so I'm hype.

Years
    Was gonna go draw after work.
    Ended up doing a lengthy forums browse instead.
    Pretty tired now so I guess I won't be drawing today.

So, browsing PC and watching a couple Hide & Seek (in a videogame) videos on YouTube.

Years
    Looking at a video on how to make cranberry sauce. Thanksgiving is coming up, and my mom likes to eat it during this time of year, so I figured I should try to make it. I have never had the stuff to be honest, even though it's one of those iconic holiday foods. The sauce, especially the canned variety, always looked like beets to me, and I hate beets, so I never wanted to try it, but after seeing some homemade sauce I think I will give it a try. It looks like it will be easy to make.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    On mobile reading the news, looking for a proper binder for my Pokémon card collection (since they're currently stored in a photo album) and deciding whether I'll go out today despite the weird pre-runoff election climate.

Back