• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Claire (Df Dadragonz) Fan Club

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
Fanclub? For Clair? Are you Kidding? You bet ill join! First met her as an admin at PCWDF forums and she is still just as great as the day I joined there :D

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Do members of this club get all that inside info…? If so, or even not, I'll join~ >P

Simone

....... (>0_0<)
Years
This will probably the first and last post i make for awhile, but i have to join this club :)

I support it 100%, Claire your the best hostee any hoster could possibly ask for.. Btw.. I'm going to give dadragonz a little surprise for christmas :) in the ways of hosting.

Keep up the work Claire and the others, You rock girly! ^_^

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 21, 2011
Thankies amphros, abby, and simone *huggles you all*
Ahh, memories amphros XD
I'll just save most of the gossip for you, Abby XD
Awww, simone you're too sweet *extra hugs*

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2011
Tig said:
*joins 4875495797597 times*
..you mean you wont join 4875495797598 times? *cries* XD j/k thankyou for joining Tig *hugs*

awww, you're so sweet D *uggles the ugglicious uggle* heehee ^^

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
Years
Heheh,^^Are we allowed to start topics about Claire?=3 Like ask her questions and stuff?^^
So the club dosen't die and we have something to talk about Claire!^^

Last edited:
Back