• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rina's Hideout of Happiness

Athena

Untitled.
Years
  • Whiteboy: Oh... apparently I only have 1 at the moment. I could breed you one by tomorrow? x.X Sorry hun.
    Le_Avatar:... Really? I don't really feel like they deserve 2!! Hahaha if you are absolutely sure the zubat would be cool? :]!!<3 But I would trade you just for the shinx for 2? Haha!

(I will be online in 3 minutes ;D)

Athena

Untitled.
    Years
  • Okay Avatar! I'm ready, and Whiteboy I'm really sorry but I just noticed I only have one in my box? (I must have traded the others) So I could breed one for ya by tomorrow, but I'm about to head off to bed. I'm really sorry about that.... : [

Athena

Untitled.
    Years
  • I totally usually would, but it's 2am and I'm not gonna lie I'm tired. ;P Are you around usually at this time? Because if you PM me whenever you see me I will have one ready for you PROMISE. x] *crosses heart*

And Avatar ---Thank you SO MUCH! I love shinx<3 Teehee. Hope those two worked out? x] And thanks again for the elekid too<3

Le_Avatar

Experienced Trainer & Breeder
    Years
  • Hey thanks to you girl :)
    Hope you'll appreciate the eggmoves on that Elekid...
    I was able to bred some killers with those :)

Do you know if your Shroomishes had good IVs ?
    Not THAT important but just wondering :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2014
    only on friday and saturday XD

other wise i'll onl be on upto 4hrs earlier :P

3am here XD

Athena

Untitled.
    Years
  • Not gonna lie sweetie, but I am not entirely sure if I understand IVs. I definitely got the right nature (this can always be a frusterating egg-breeding process) for them though, and the pokerus should help tons with EV training. :]!

Whiteboy: Yeah I usually will be on earlier too. I'll be on tomorrowish. I'm sure we'll find eachother/I hope? xD

Le_Avatar

Experienced Trainer & Breeder
    Years
  • Not hard at all to understand those IVs... If you want explanations, just send me a PM, I'll take pleasure to tell you.

And anyway, yeah as you said, they're adamant so... :) Can't complain :)

Thanks a lot BC Girl and good night (which I presume, as it's 5am in eastern time :P )

Athena

Untitled.
    Years
  • Sounds good... and sounds familiar... since I will probably be on and off all day as well ;P! Pokemon... what an addiction. I swear I won't be coming out of my dorm room for weeks now that I've re-gotten-into-pokemon again. xD! Anyway off to bed I go. Goodnight and thanks for the trade! x]

Avatar: At first, I pondered how you knew I was a BC-er but then I realized you are just smart. x] Heehee. Yes, and I see you are from Quebec which is awesome. I only speak Japanese, not French, but I sure wish I spoke French. But alas I'm rambling. Goodnight you two I shall see you soon probably! And Avatar that IV PM would be really helpful if you have some spare time sometime..... :]

Athena

Untitled.
    Years
  • Alright guys I still have 3 females and 1 male left! :] Remember these are Egg-moved Shroomishes with false swipe and they also have the best nature for its evolved for Breloom: which is Adamant! :] They also have been infected with PKRS!! A great pokemon for catching other pokemon, as it remembers spore and can paralyze foes as well.

Zerrah.

Mauling with Ursaring
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 15, 2018
    I would like a Seel and Mareep. I'll breed you a Squirtle and a female Eevee. Is this okay?

Athena

Untitled.
    Years
  • Amaguq: Hey I am already getting a squirtle from Whiteboy, but I definitely can get you a Seel and Mareep do you have anything else on my want list?

Fightingdreamer: I do have trapinches! In fact I have quite a few so you can pick male or female. I already have a gible though... anything else?

Back