• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rina's Hideout of Happiness

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
  • I will trade you a Torchic for one of these Shroomishs. How about it?

O yea but can we trade tomorrow? I gtg now, so PM me if you are able to trade.

Athena

Untitled.
    Years
  • Lil-Dill yes I definitely can trade you. Do you want a male or female? :] And sure I will PM you or you PM me whenever we see eachother online perhaps? x]

Athena

Untitled.
    Years
  • Aw xD Lots of people are in my room so I thought it would just be annoying for ya. I don't hate yew~ x]

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
  • Lil-Dill yes I definitely can trade you. Do you want a male or female? :] And sure I will PM you or you PM me whenever we see eachother online perhaps? x]

mmmkay, Ill have a male please. And maybe sometime around 4 would be nice.

Athena

Untitled.
    Years
  • I might be able to get one by later tonight... :] This is how they would come:

I have male or female, level 5 both of MODEST nature (+Special Attack,-Attack). It took me hours to get this nature I'm telling you. XD;; It's hard enough to hatch the darn feebasses. You can view here to confirm the general stats of Milotics, and as you can see since it's best if the feebasses like dry food, this was the best nature possible for them. They have also been infected with PKRS.

They end up as tanks, not gonna lie. I gave one to my friend and he loves it. xD

Lil-Dill: Okay I will try... I do have school tomorrow but I'm sure we'll find time eventually! :] (probably soonish too)

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2014
    I wanna get the ultimate 6 team :P

right now this is what I am thinking

Mew(Already Have)
    Dexoys(Already have)
    Dragonite(Already Have)
    Luiga
    Ho-oh

and I need 1 more to my list :P

I was thinking a Milotic, I have a lvl 1 Feebas but I am not all that good with like..evolving with happiness and stuff :P

and what does it's mood and stuff have to do with lvling? :O I am no good with none of that XD

AND... would that be a good team of 6? :P

Athena

Untitled.
    Years
  • Hmm, well natures count towards how strong certain powers will be. For example, since Milotic in general has stats where Special Atk is highest and Attack is lowest in the first place, getting a nature that boosts this is your best bet. With a modest nature, your Special Atk will be boosted 10%, and your Attack will be -10% in exchange for it. Pokerus also ups your EVs, so you will generally have higher stats overall.

And Milotics actually don't evolve via happiness. They evolve by maxing their beauty, so it takes quite a few high level poffins. I usually make them with my friends, so that they are higher level.

I like your team idea xD And Milotic is pretty awesome. My friend had to let it rest for a second because apparently it was too high of a level compared to the rest of its team.

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2014
    well thats good stuff :P

quite a few of my pokemon have Pokerus ;) so thats good :P

and I kinda know about EV training like you fight certain guys for certain stats, but to boost Milotic's special attack and defense where would be the best place to train?

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2014
    yeah ;)

well I am off for a while :P

me my brother and my dad Play the Nintendo Wii every night XD

so it starts soon :P

i'll post some more questions again when I get back :D

see you later ;)

Athena

Untitled.
    Years
  • Rina's Hideout of Happiness

I have a male milotic! level 2 of MODEST nature (+Special Attack,-Attack). It took me hours to get this nature I'm telling you. XD;; It's hard enough to hatch the darn feebasses. You can view here to confirm the general stats of Milotics, and as you can see since it's best if the feebasses like dry food, this was the best nature possible for them. They have also been infected with PKRS.

Goes to anyone who makes the best offer :]

....and don't be sad if you didn't get this guy! I will be making a female in the next few days hopefully...:]

Athena

Untitled.
    Years
  • Well I am looking for a shiny trapinch, and that is what I am questing for per-se. Relatively low level.

Other than that, perhaps the legendary birds like ho-oh, lugia, articuno, etc.

But I'm up for offers. x]

Athena

Untitled.
    Years
  • Aw thanks!! x] Yay!! I love the legendary birdies. Anyway, thanks so much for the trade I am off to bed. ;P Goodnight!

Back