• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rina's Hideout of Happiness

Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2014
see you later

I also have a Zapdos(might be traded)

and a moltres(Might also be traded)

but if they don't I can trade them to you for something :P

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
Hello Athena =]. Im here to trade for my Male Shroomish. I already got your fc and ign from our last trade. So PM when you are on.

Thank you so much =D

fightingdreamer

What a drag.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2009
Amaguq: Hey I am already getting a squirtle from Whiteboy, but I definitely can get you a Seel and Mareep do you have anything else on my want list?

Fightingdreamer: I do have trapinches! In fact I have quite a few so you can pick male or female. I already have a gible though... anything else?

uhh i have a totodile??
if thats good enough can i hvae a female one??

Athena

Untitled.
Years
Hey guys! I have two beautiful Milotics for trade! Look on the first page for more info, but they will be level 2, of modest nature and I have 1 female and 1 male. They also have been infected with PKRS! x]

Athena

Untitled.
Years
dratini.png

I now also have BRAVE (+Atk, -Speed) Dratinis<3 of level 1, UT with egg moves: Dragon dance, Dragonbreath, and Mist (it also knows leer). I have male and female for you! x] Can be infected with PKRS if you please.

I STILL have 2 beautiful Milotics as well! Look on the first page for more details x]

Back