• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rina's Hideout of Happiness

Athena

Untitled.
Years
  • Sure :] I can do that. If it's legit... sheesh people with their non-legit pokemon. xD; But yeap I can go into wifi in like 5 minutes if you want me to.

Athena

Untitled.
    Years
  • Manaphy can be bred to produce phiones, but phiones do not evolve into Manaphies. :] I am in the wifi room now.

Athena

Untitled.
    Years
  • Aaah once again sorry no more milotics today. xD I traded 'em all away. I will have more tomorrow though most likely. :]

lilmoox2

PokéAddict
    Years
  • Could I jump in and offer something for the female milotic?

I've got more stones if you'd like, and plus you know I love my berries so I could offer you some of those in return! I've been wanting a decent milotic for awhile, so I'm hoping we can strike up a deal! ;)

Athena

Untitled.
    Years
  • I just updated my thread... yes it's old! In a few days I will hopefully have a beautiful modest milotic to trade as well but for you guys today I have some egg-moved good natured Shroomishes!! x] Come and get'em. (View the first post for details!)

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2014
    I can trade you a lvl 1 untouched squirtle for a Milotic if your still interested

Athena

Untitled.
    Years
  • Hey I'm actually trading egg-move shroomishes right now. Milotics will be coming eventually ---I'm hoping in a few days when I can actually make some good poffins with my friend. These shroomishes are awesome for catching pokemon though, because they know the move false swipe, and can paralyze or put a foe to sleep pretty easy. :] They are also of ADAMANT nature, which is the best for Breloom, it's evolution.

Athena

Untitled.
    Years
  • Sure!! I will log on right now. My FC is in my sig too :] Yay!!

Edit>> Okiedokes I am ready when you are. :]

Le_Avatar

Experienced Trainer & Breeder
    Years
  • Hey nice to meet again :)
    Would you accept a shiny for one of your awesome Shroomish ?

Can get you a Zubat, a Shinx or a Skarmory... all UT

Athena

Untitled.
    Years
  • Wow!! I would love a shiny shinx... <3 And yes would you like a male or female? For females, you can choose the ability too: I have both effect spore and poison heal ones! :]

Back