• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rina's Hideout of Happiness

Athena

Untitled.
Years
Alright team, I've bred two more pretty lil' milotics. One female, one male. I also have a Dialga and Palkia up for trade, so makes some offers. x]

Kagome100

Anime and Animal nut
Years
any ohter pokemon you looking for, i got eevees but there males :( hmmmmm charmander? or Burmy's? or other starters maybe? :\ dang i guess i out of luck heh. OH never mind i see you sold them both ....

Legacy

The Living Legend
Years
  • Seen Nov 16, 2009
I've got a female Eevee to trade if you have any more Milotics left.

Athena

Untitled.
Years
Is the female eevee lv 1? xD And YES, I still have two milotics left. I had two before, and I traded them and I made two new ones. :] And sorry I don't need starter eggs or burmy.

Last edited:

Legacy

The Living Legend
Years
  • Seen Nov 16, 2009
Yep, it's still Lv. 1, completely untrained. I have two actually, one quirky and one hasty. If you have a nature preference, pick one.

Athena

Untitled.
Years
Do you have anything you can attach to it? Like a water stone perhaps? xD If so, you can have a milotic! And which one do you want male or female? :]

EDIT: I would rather have the hasty one. :]

Legacy

The Living Legend
Years
  • Seen Nov 16, 2009
Yeah, I have a water, leaf or fire stone. But, then could you maybe attach an Old Amber or other non-D/P fossil?

And, I'll take the male, please. :D

Athena

Untitled.
Years
I'll attach a root fossil to the male, but that's my last offer so hopefully that's good for you. :] I'll be on the wifi soon. My FC is in my signature. x]

And I would like the hasty female eevee with a water stone. xD Just to clarify<3

Last edited:

Legacy

The Living Legend
Years
  • Seen Nov 16, 2009
Okay, that works for me. I'll be ready after I get my Raikou from Kateena. XD

Athena

Untitled.
Years
Okie x] I am ready right now in the wifi room while we wait for Kateena actually.

Alright I still have one female Milotic left! :]

Athena

Untitled.
Years
Is it legit Kota? 8D If so that sounds good. Sheesh you sure like your milotics ;P It's fine that it's female yes? Also Kota, do you happen to have a rotom egg up your sleeve? ^_^ I'll trade you something for it<3

Kota

Years
Yes, it's legit. Hrmm.. Athena think you could get a male one soon? If so I'll trade later. If not Female is fine.

Rotom? I can get you one.. Give me some time. It's on me ^.^

Athena

Untitled.
Years
Hmmm it might take me a day to get a male, but if that's what you want I'll work it out. :] Just save that Giratina for me okie x]

If you have to still catch a rotom, then it's not a big deal. I was just hoping you already had it and could trade me an egg or something. xD I have the johto starters if you want one for it? <3 >D

Okay everyone I still have a female milotic ready to take home then ;DD *saleswoman*

Athena

Untitled.
Years
Kota, I am dunno where you went but whenever you are ready I have that male milotic for you. x] And for anyone else, I still have some cool pokes (listed on the first page) and I have a female milotic I'm willing to trade.

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2007
uhhhhh phione for one? srry i dont have alot....mayeb totodile pliplup or chimchar?

Back