• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rawr! It's a Lucario/Riolu Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    It's quiet. Too quiet.

Hey, I'm just happy with and proud of my Lucario. I went to a tournament the other day. Everyone was so amazed with my Lucario because of his moveset. Got in second place because of him. x3 The moveset was: Psychic, Dark Pulse, Dragon Pulse, and Aura Sphere. He could take on anything that came across his path!

We need a new topic. Unfortunately, I can't think of one. Shame on me. D=

pokemon lover

Lucario's no.1 fan.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2007
    when i get my pokemon diamond, know how to trade and that will some-one give me a lucario?? pl0x and yeah wheres rivvon, i wanna be on members list.

pokemon lover

Lucario's no.1 fan.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2007
    Rawr!  It's a Lucario/Riolu Club!

this my new lucario sig, rate it, ANYONE COPY IT AND ILL TRACE IT!

PokeWarped

Master of Random
    Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2007
    I'll join up! I really like Lucario :D

He's A topic for any new people that come!

If you have D/P and have a Riolu/Lucario, what did you name it? If you don't, do you plan on nicknaming it when you acciqure one?

I want to join! I like Riolu!

I nicknamed my Shiny Riolu Yellow.

Sakurah

Pokemon Event Collector! <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Omigosh, I have been unactive for a while.
    My sorrys. ><; And when I did came back, I was busy trading.

If you have D/P and have a Riolu/Lucario, what did you name it? If you don't, do you plan on nicknaming it when you acciqure one?
    I have two Lucarios, one male and female. They're both Japanese named and I can't change them. xD Even if I can, I won't. I love Japanese named Pokemon.

Years
  • If you have D/P and have a Riolu/Lucario, what did you name it? If you don't, do you plan on nicknaming it when you acciqure one?
    well i have a lucario but i never nickname my pokemon.. i like them just the way they are :)

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • Sorry for my inactivity in here. I will answer the new topic now.
    If I have Lucario in my team, I won't nickname it.

~Rene~ :t025:

LucarioDawg247

Lucario Breeder
    Years
  • Sorry 'bout the confusion, shikaNL. By "it," I meant the movie. Sorry! ^_^;

Are you gonna post your fanfic on the forums, LucarioDawg247? I'd love to read it! ^_^
    I'm sorry I haven't replied lately. I've been tied up with things to do and so I been laying it off (like I usual do but is a bad habit). I'm not soo sure about posting it. After hearing that my artwork (in this case, I'm posting a fan-fiction story) could be stolen, I'm kinda shakened when it comes to posting stuff. But if you want, I will post the fan-fiction story me and my friend did (and I also might be willing to post some of my drawings).

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    I'm sorry, Villianous Villager! I was trying to be overexaggeratingly sarcastic ;_; I'm sorry!!

Sorry I haven't been on for a while, I had to go...CAMPING! x_X Anyways, if anyone has any ideas for a new topic, please feel free to submit. I have no more ideas for a good one x_x;

And welcome aboard to pokemon lover, Ryouki, PokeWarped and PoisonOwnzYou!

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • If you have D/P and have a Riolu/Lucario, what did you name it? If you don't, do you plan on nicknaming it when you acciqure one?
    I had one, but I didn't nickname it. I don't really nickname any of my Pokemon.

pokemon lover

Lucario's no.1 fan.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2007
    i have a topic to answer, they could rate my lucario sig. id be happy for you to put it in first post, dont leek it though...

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Gee let's see.... How about:
    How would you imagine Lucario and Riolu in real life?
    Lucario as a cool gangster dude.
    Riolu as a happy, hyper, loves-a-lot-of-sweets boy.

:D

PokemonRox

h a r u h i
    Years
  • hello can i join i love lucario so..

How would you imagine Lucario and Riolu in real life?

i would imagine lucario as a cool teenager who everyone knows and thats he popular

i would imagine riolu as a hyper little kid who loves to play!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back