• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rawr! It's a Lucario/Riolu Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokémonFréak1

GrimReapor is a Fan of Pokemon
Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    whats photoshop first off and i was just playing around with paint since i have a bunch a lucario and riolu sprites (2)

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I don't like lucario all that much =/

I do however adore Rilou, am I still allowed to join for that aspect?

PokémonFréak1

GrimReapor is a Fan of Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    yeah its just called that cause riolu evolves into Lucario =Also were making banners for the club

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
  • I do believe that will be okay, Kaku.

I have joined fanclubs before with similar circumstances.

Just all you need to relise is that there will be times when the group is discussing stuff about just Lucario or just Riolu. It will happen occasionally. Ir always happens eventually in almost any fanclub.

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Of course you can join, Kaku! Welcome aboard! :)

Just to continue on what IPanda posted...
    In Japanese, Lucario's name would be spelled with an "R," as Rukario. Now take the syllables...
    Ru Ka Ri O
    ...and put them backwards. Don't you get, Orikaru, or "oracle?" Creepy...

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Wow, that "Orakle" thing is pretty cool!

I only really have one problem with Lucario, and that;s it;s hands =/

But I think it;s safe to say that Rilou is my second favorite baby pokemon, it;s ever so cute and looks so huggable!

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    I know how you feel, Kaku. But I think I dislike Lucario's hands for a different reason...they're hard for me to draw xO

And, yeah, cannadakid, a banner would help. We have, like, 20 on the first post already xP

I shall now change the topic! If you've seen Lucario and the Mystery of Mew, did you like it? Why or why not?

I saw it in Japanese, and I liked it. It had a really sweet story and all. I heard that they took out the last scene in the English one, though |x

Sakurah

Pokemon Event Collector! <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Ah!
    Sorry I haven't been on for a while. @@;
    And as for PokemonFreak, photoshop is a program use to edit. -Can't explain.-

Also, I also like Riolu more than Lucario. But then~ Lucario is actually pretty cute itself. ;]
    ..Dx I dunno what I just said.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I like Lucario's paws. :x

If you've seen Lucario and the Mystery of Mew, did you like it? Why or why not?
    Haven't seen it yet! ^^; It came out when I was out of the Pokemon fandom, and I haven't been able to find it anywhere to buy it. I'm hoping to tape it this Saturday, along with the Manaphy movie.

I love my Lucario's new moveset. ^^ Just tossing that out there because I'm so happy with it.

Sakurah

Pokemon Event Collector! <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Never seen it and never will.
    I'm not a fan of the Pokemon anime. xP

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • I'm asking to join!! I was gonna join when it first got made but it slipped my mind, =X

Lucario's awesome in the game, and the movie too!

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Whoa, it seems like not many people have seen the movie x.x

Welcome aboard, - Flavaquil -! Better to join later than never, right?

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • XD, yes. Better later than never kind of thing~
    I was in the old club before that died though...

I've seen it!! I have it on my computer too actually... I enjoyed it. Lucario's Japanese VA was pretty cool and his Aura Sphere attack looked awesome. The beginning was good too with the battle tournament.

LucarioDawg247

Lucario Breeder
    Years
  • Sorry guys,I haven't visited this site lately.

I've got a lot more drawings from last time I've posted. I have also started my own fan-fiction story about Lucario. My friend was also over so we created the first part of our story about Lucario and Latias (got the idea from a drawing I did).

The question is if I've seen Lucario and the Mystery of Mew. Yes, I have and I own it. I saw the preview for it on Cartoon Network. I didn't see it all but after that, I was a Lucario fan. I watch the encore of it and saw all of it by then. After that, I knew I had to buy it. So my dad did, and I'm drawing and creating a story about Lucario.

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009

Yes and i liked it. (It? Movie or Lucario there? O_o)
    Cuz Luca is loyal to it's owner/boss/partner/whatever and Aura Sphere seems awesome too.

Welcome Alex BTW

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Sorry 'bout the confusion, shikaNL. By "it," I meant the movie. Sorry! ^_^;

Are you gonna post your fanfic on the forums, LucarioDawg247? I'd love to read it! ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back