• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rawr! It's a Lucario/Riolu Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Hey, it's AExcalibur. Change that name to Saanaito-Kun please.

Do you have a shiny Lucario or Riolu?

Yeppers. Recently hatched a female shiny Riolu, named her Rukia. Just gotta level her up a bit, EV train her, and eventually I might be able to use her in competitive battling, considering there's 28 IVs in Spe and 30 in Sp. Atk... I just don't think she'll be taking hits any time soon.

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Hey everyone! I'm back... x.X; Welcome one and all new (and old, though you've already gotten this before) members! Stay active, and enjoy your stay!

I do not have a shiny Lucario or Riolu, but I want one sooooo bad ;;-;; But sadly I'm far too lazy to carry another egg around with me... x3

Golden Riolu

Finally Back
    Years
  • Yeppers. Recently hatched a female shiny Riolu, named her Rukia. Just gotta level her up a bit, EV train her, and eventually I might be able to use her in competitive battling, considering there's 28 IVs in Spe and 30 in Sp. Atk... I just don't think she'll be taking hits any time soon.

A female?! OMG sooo lucky... I really want a female and I'm trying on and off to get one, but I'm more likely to end up with a second male or no more at all. I'm also trying for a Shiny Ralts, no luck so far, but that's off the subject.

~Golden

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • Yeah, I trained him so that his Sp. Atk is only about ten points lower than his Attack. I just can't have a Lucario that doesn't know Aura Sphere.

~Golden
    same here. Lucario with Aura Sphere is like Ash without Pikachuu!

Aqua Mudkip: I gotta admit that Lucario's awesome too! Seeing him use the Aura Blast in SSBB is awesome!
    Agreed.

Hey, it's AExcalibur. Change that name to Saanaito-Kun please.

Yeppers. Recently hatched a female shiny Riolu, named her Rukia. Just gotta level her up a bit, EV train her, and eventually I might be able to use her in competitive battling, considering there's 28 IVs in Spe and 30 in Sp. Atk... I just don't think she'll be taking hits any time soon.
    You lucky, lucky bastard, you...

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
  • Hey, it's AExcalibur. Change that name to Saanaito-Kun please.

You're one lucky being indeed!

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2013
    i am a very big fan of lucario I have a hole team full of them in pokemon diamond/pearl i love hatching eggs please can i goin

eisenherz

Lucario Fanboy
    Years
  • Hey y'all, may I join? I'm a HUGE Lucario fan (although I can't find any merchandise other than a figurine anywhere in town :(). I also help out with the one on Marriland (I'm Link31 there, someone here may know me).

I'm no competitive battler, but I have an EV trained Lucario. I forget what all his EVs and IVs are though, since I've been busy with another one. I think he knows Aura Sphere, Close Combat, Dark Pulse, and Dragon Pulse.

I said:
    Can anyone think of a new topic?

Does he wear pants or not? =P

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
  • Do you have a shiny Lucario or Riolu?
    Yea.
    I have a lv 1 Riolu Shiny and a lv 100 shiny ev trained one.

I think i need my name changed on the list.
    Idk let me check.
    Yea i'm Umbreon_Master on it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back