• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rawr! It's a Lucario/Riolu Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakurah

Pokemon Event Collector! <3
Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Omg. I just want to say...
    I saw the Lucario and Mystery of Mew today...
    And it's AWESOME. O_O
    New favorite movie. >_>;

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Sure thing, X ScizoR X! Welcome aboard! ^_^

I'm glad you liked the movie, Sakurah! Was it in English?

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
  • Just a heads up.

A new piece of fiction i'm writing will have a Lucario as one of the main characters. I haven't finished the character descriptions yet but since its based off my character in Pearl, its going to have a in-depth section with my Lucario and either my Alakazam, myself (the trainer), or maybe some real conflict with the other fighting member of my team.

Sakurah

Pokemon Event Collector! <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Sure thing, X ScizoR X! Welcome aboard! ^_^

I'm glad you liked the movie, Sakurah! Was it in English?

Yeah, it was the English one. xD
    My friend tried to show me the original Japanese on youtube, but she got banned before I could, rofl.

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Oh no! I'm sorry she got banned :< Lots of peeps I knew got banned from YouTube, too, for "violating copywrights." >.>

Interesting, Soulflame Ninetales! Is it up in the Fan Fiction forum already? (I need new fanfics to read... ^_^; )

Years
  • ok then.... here's a lucario pic:
    535t093.jpg

lol its the only pic i could find :P

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
  • Its not there yet. Due to how its being done, Its mainly going to be posted where I always post. Its gonna be be one of those fics where the reviewers can influence the outcome :D so I'm only going to majorly post it at PC if for some reasons that type of fiction is not allowed on Fanfiction.net

However I may post completed chapters here at PC depending on circumstances.

shinyGeo

Part heeler, Part Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2007
    If you've seen Lucario and the Mystery of Mew, did you like it? Why or why not?

Saw it, not sure if i liked it or not, saw it a while back and was completely dozing off (like at 4 am) so im going to ask my cousin if we can watch it again. ^.^

Years
  • If you've seen Lucario and the Mystery of Mew, did you like it? Why or why not?
    i saw it and it was awsome! i liked it because i think its the first movie about a non-legendary pokemon. (not counting mew)

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Congrats, Villianous Villager! ^_^ After many years of turmoil and working in the hot, humid farm fields, your work has finally paid off! ._.;;

Welcome, DarkIllusion! You are certainly welcome here! ^_^

Those are nice pictures, X ScizoR X! I really like the first one, it's a much better resolution than the first one. The second one is the DP official art for Lucario, I believe.

pokemon lover

Lucario's no.1 fan.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2007
    I'll join up! I really like Lucario :D

He's A topic for any new people that come!

If you have D/P and have a Riolu/Lucario, what did you name it? If you don't, do you plan on nicknaming it when you acciqure one?

i dont know what ill name it,

guys i need help, the owner of this thread please help me with my sig, i have a white background on it, and i dont want it there, can you get it off for me

oh and IM lucario's no1 fan, add me to members list if you got one.

please add my msn if any of you could help me with it. thanks

ThePokemonLover.

p.s i forgot to say my MSN its - [email protected]
    add it if you can help with my white background problem.

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Holy cow I haven't been on this club for a while. Sorry. ^^;

So what's everyone talking about?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back