• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rawr! It's a Lucario/Riolu Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    Should Lucario be promoted to legendary status again?

No, there are already to many Legendaries. T_T Let's keep Lucario a good ol' classic Pokemon.

AuraSaint24

Saint
    Years
    OMG LUCARIO'S MY FAVORITE POKEMON!!! When I get Diamond my friend is giving me a riolu egg and im using it AS my starter pokemon ^_^

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    hello!
    welcome to the Lucario/Riolu Club =]

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Hey, waveguidebuizel! Looks like you've already gotten a warm welcome from some of our members! ^_^

And to our members: PLEASE STAY ACTIVE! T^TA

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
    Years
    Thanks, people! ^-^

And regarding the question about the legendary status, no, I don't think that Lucario should be considered a legendary. Most likely, I would not like it as much if it was. I'm biased that way. :P

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Lucario's stats would be buffed up even more if it were legendary... xD That'd make things more difficult in battle.

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
    Years
    If Lucario was a Legendary, that would make it the first Legendary with a pre-evolution that can evolve. So would Riolu be considered a Legendary if Lucario was?

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    If Lucario was a Legendary, that would make it the first Legendary with a pre-evolution that can evolve. So would Riolu be considered a Legendary if Lucario was?

If Lucario was a legendary, I bet things would have changed for Rioru. It would have been made the same as Fione, an one way breeding egg...

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    If Lucario was a legendary, I bet things would have changed for Rioru. It would have been made the same as Fione, an one way breeding egg...

True, and Riolu, well, he just looks as though he should evolve. Phione, in a certain way, doesn't.

So maybe if Lucario was a lengendary, Riolu's appearance would have changed, too.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    True, and Riolu, well, he just looks as though he should evolve. Phione, in a certain way, doesn't.

So maybe if Lucario was a lengendary, Riolu's appearance would have changed, too.

Yeah, that'd be true... unless Riolu just became a spin-off and became the "weakling".

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
    Can't have that. It would break my heart. I almost mean that sincerely too.

Riolu and Lucario are fine as they are now.

If legenary status would cause that, screw legendary status. As you can tell, i'm heavily against moving any pokemon species into "Legendary status"

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    There are way too many legendary Pokemon now, anyways...

Well it's been a while. Does anyone have any ideas for a new topic? I'm fresh out, it seems... ._.;

PokeWarped

Master of Random
    Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2007
    *ding* I gots it!
    What Pokemon could be Lucario's "Partner Mascot" If Lucario was on the cover of a Two-Game Series?

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Honestly, Lucario seems to stand alone, have no Gen 4 opposite (or any Gen opposite, at that). The only thing I can think of is Lucario being on the Diamond box and Drapion being on the Pearl box.

Lucario is Fight/Steel and Drapion is Poison/Dark, two types introduced in the second gen. They were (at one point) considered opposites. Both their second (and as of now, final) forms were revealed before DP release, and their preevos weren't mentioned at all, they were left for DP.

No other Pokemon is nearly as comparable to Lucario in those categories.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back