• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~~~/~Poochyena and Mightyena club!~~~/~

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
Years
  • altarialover said:

Yeah ya know I pmed you!!
    K's here's the 6th part of my fabulous story w00t!!...things get weird from here...~
    ------------------------------------
    Max Recieves Poochyena!!
    ~~~~Part Six~~~~
    "What's that Mightyena saying??" asked Max. "I'm not sure but I think he's saying yeah right or something..." May replied. "What my Mightyena is saying is for you to keep away from her child!!, said the stealer, btw my Mightyena is not a he it's a she!!". "Oh!!, replied Max, I don't care just hand Poochyena over because you have the wrong one. Poochyena belongs to me!!". " GROWL?? GRRR!! GRR GRR GRRRR!!" growled Mightyena. Translated~ What do you mean yours?? This Baby Poochyena is mine!! My Poochyena Baby whom I love and will protect from you humans!!". "What's he I mean she saying this time??" Sighed May.
    My lovely Mightyena is explaining to you humans that this Baby Poochyena clearly belongs to her so she will protect her at any cost. "I stop the lovely dovely thing and just admit that Poochyena belongs to me and you stole it!!" shouted an angry Max. "*sighs* Yeah ok maybe we did steal your Poochyena but it is my Mightyena's child" said the stealer. "GROWL?? BARK WOLF GRRR!!" said Mightyena. Translated~ " Maybe we should explain Master?? I mean it did seem like we were unlawfully steally their Pokemon" said Mightyena. The trainer sighs..."Ok then let me introduce myself and Mightyena..."
    ~To be Continued~
    XP yeah I can trust you but my mum doesn't even know you!!If I said these people are my good friends she would never believe me...hehehe!!The Mightyena is a Female ^__~

altarialover :t334:

Well, I kind of knew that the Mightyena was a Female because I don't think that a Male would be saying "You stole my Baby Poochyena" xD
    Well finally Mightyena said "something else" :)
    Now this is getting even more interesting! I would love to see!

Oh and about your mum...don't worry mum's are overprotective sometimes...but I can understand where she's coming from...I don't really trust internet People's either..(not that I don't trust you!!!!)

Well looking forward to Part 8!

~Mighty_Mightyena99 :t262:

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Mighty_Mightyena99 said:
    Well, I kind of knew that the Mightyena was a Female because I don't think that a Male would be saying "You stole my Baby Poochyena" xD
    Well finally Mightyena said "something else" :)
    Now this is getting even more interesting! I would love to see!

Oh and about your mum...don't worry mum's are overprotective sometimes...but I can understand where she's coming from...I don't really trust internet People's either..(not that I don't trust you!!!!)

Well looking forward to Part 8!

Yeah part 7 ya mean ^^
    Um yea male Mightyena goes you stole my baby Poochyena!! lol I'd love to see that!!

Anyway as soon as I finish the 8th one now...XP that will take awhile seeing as I have to go to sleep very soon...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    *·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-:¦*·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-: ¦
    That is alot of posting..in my next part of the story just to warn MM99 that it will sadly involve killing. But not of the good guys..so yea coming up also altarialover you have so many story parts wow and they all are so awesome!
    hhsimpsonqueen

Linoone

MCFRY! you are terminated! o!o
    Years
  • Last edited:

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Wow!!Ok I might download it but O_O;...this is
    my dad's computer >_>; but he still might let me *goes to ask dad* nah my dad won't let me the MB is too high ;;

Yea Nica my story does have so many parts ^^ I think I'll make it go up to let me see...part 9!! Yep I'm nuts XP but this is getting fun writing stories about Pokemon especially Poochyena and Mightyena GRR GRR!! lol. K well I couldn't really go onto PC yesterday so I'll just um finish the 8th part so you can read the 7th part yea confusing...

...guess what!?!? I got Mightyena pics from gaining groudon or something but those are the Mightyena with no pixies and faries around it ;;~
    1zx79eb.png

EKK!!What did I say...

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Oh, cool, EVERYONE!!! But I think we should really start putting limits to the Fanfictions cause' my sis aint never gonna get to judge them and she has to do EVERY one, so go easy on her guys!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'm gonna post the rest of mine in just one part so yea maybe not today but soon i know i keep saying that XD.
    hhsimpsonqueen

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • Hello everybody!
    PC finally works for me! I've been very busy (somehow) with the holidays ^^ Well busy with playing!

Well if I guess I better quote some things now xD
    altarialover said:
    ...guess what!?!? I got Mightyena pics from gaining groudon or something but those are the Mightyena with no pixies and faries around it ;;~

Yeah basically no pictures have that ^^ But someday yes...

Typhlomence said:
    start putting limits to the Fanfictions cause' my sis aint never gonna get to judge them and she has to do EVERY one, so go easy on her guys!
    Yes that is true...it would be easier for me...
    But if you imagination really wants you to go wild with the stories go ahead!

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Thanks sis! Hey, guys, we're moving houses, so I wont be back until the 24th, so see ya!

BTW: Please read this, altarialover!!! I edited the post now. It should have said "You cetainly DONT lack depth in your stories... SORRY~ lil' sis!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Umm here is mine last part yeah..
    As the Town got ready for the fight of their lives, Riana just needed to make sure that her sister was definitely for the other side. So Riana jumped the newly made fence between Mightyena and Poochyena new lands. The road was rough as was the park but Riana didn't give up because she had to find her little sister. It meant life or death for her but she had to keep going for her sisters sake. Then all suddenly Riana found her sister and Mina said "I have changed sis, get over it". Suddenly Riana was at the park all of a sudden and her sister said "Hey sis I love you to death <3". Then Riana knew that this was a dream and they walked down the road smiling.

The End
    hhsimpsonqueen

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Wow~ I guess the stories are coming to an end.... Hey sis! I'll help you judge them if you need my help *winks*~~

BTW: I will be away because of the fact that in reality, my family is currently moving houses... Have a good *name of the period of time between now and the 24th*~~~~

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Oh you finished yours ages ago..So why don't you write another in your not coming on time XD.
    hhsimpsonqueen

DestinyOfAsh

Destiny Can Not Be Changed
    Years
  • hey heres part three took me awhile to think up this one

Ash and Pikachu ran as fast as they could the trees all along side of them seem to pass by in a total blur, Ash peers at the baby Poochyena and says worridly "Hold on little guy! we're almost there!" Pikachu ran beside Ash there feet pounding the ground hard as they kept on going. after a moment or more Pikachu pricked up his ears and pointed saying "Pika Pi!" Ash looked up ahead of him and to his relief he could see the huge red roof of the Pokemon Centre.

They both rushed through the doors and straight to the front desk and without wasting time or to catch his breath Ash shouted "Please Nurse Joy you've gotta help this Poochyena!" Nurse Joy takes one look at the small, shivering Pokemon in Ash's arms and acts quickly she says "Oh my! Blissey quck bring out a stretcher for a small Poochyena!". in no time Blissey appeared and Ash gently layed the Poochyena down on the stretcher and Nurse Joy wheels it off quickly. Ash and Pikachu go to follow but Nurse Joy stops them and says "I'm sorry but you two need to wait in the waiting area".

Ash blinked his amber eyes that were full of worry and says reaching out his hand "Can't I..but he gets cut off as Nurse Joy and Blissey disappear into the recovery room without another word. watching them disappear Ash then sighs and he and Pikachu walk over to the waiting area and sit down. Pikachu looks at Ash worried who smiles reassuringly and says "Don't worry little buddy I'm sure Poochyena will be fine" Pikachu nods and smiles back and says "Pika".

Ash felt the smile fade from his face and looked towards the door of the recovery room and thought 'Please be ok Poochyena...you gotta get better pal...." Pikachu blinked his bright eyes at Ash then leaps down from the chair and scampers off over to a small tray on the desk leaping up there he picks up a can of Poke Juice that are left there for trainers Pokemon then goes back over to Ash and holds it out to him saying "Pika Pi". Ash blinks them smiles and picks Pikachu up and says "Thanks pal" he undoes the can for Pikachu and says "But you drink it after all it's for Pokemon only" Pikachu blinks them smiles and says "Chuu" he then takes a drink.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    WOW!! DestinyOfAsh that story part was great ^^ Oh I hope that lil Poochyena is okay...

And Nica your ending was touching too *clears away tears* your good at this big sis.

Typhlomence said:
    BTW: Please read this, altarialover!!! I edited the post now. It should have said "You cetainly DONT lack depth in your stories... SORRY~ lil' sis!
    Yes thanks big bro for correcting that I thought you really hated my stories<jokes ^^
    K well I am nearly finished my next part of the story just ah gotta make a few more lines n_n;

Mighty_Mightyena99 said:
    Yeah basically no pictures have that ^^ But someday yes...
    Yea I wish or in my dreams so my dreams come true XP ^__~ I so wish a good team had Mightyena...instead of the bad team magma RRR!!

Mighty_Mightyena99 said:
    Yes that is true...it would be easier for me...
    But if you imagination really wants you to go wild with the stories go ahead!
    YAY!!I'm gonna do that but I'll tell you MM99 you can just judge it out of the whole story itself not the parts O_O

mightyena106zq.png

Ouch there goes pikachu's foot poor bad Mightyena 0_0;

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • altarialover said:
    WOW!! DestinyOfAsh that story part was great ^^ Oh I hope that lil Poochyena is okay...

And Nica your ending was touching too *clears away tears* your good at this big sis.

Yes thanks big bro for correcting that I thought you really hated my stories<jokes ^^
    K well I am nearly finished my next part of the story just ah gotta make a few more lines n_n;

Yea I wish or in my dreams so my dreams come true XP ^__~ I so wish a good team had Mightyena...instead of the bad team magma RRR!!

YAY!!I'm gonna do that but I'll tell you MM99 you can just judge it out of the whole story itself not the parts O_O

mightyena106zq.png

Ouch there goes pikachu's foot poor bad Mightyena 0_0;

Oh I hope that the little Pochyena is alright DestinyOfAsh! This is very interesting...well how I'm going to judge is going to be a secret ;)

I haven't gotten to read some of your stories...and I can't be bothered to put them onto the front page ^^ Alright looking forward to seeing all your stories...

I suggest that you guys don't make it too long xD Or I won't be bothered to read it all and I just judge on whatever I read up to xD

That picture...Mightyena looks scary once again I guess ^^
    Well heres a picture.forgot the name...err it was the first episode it was...err I forget xD

1zxwdbo.png

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    If your only gonna judge one of the stories of mine i say judge Mightyena your true survivor.
    hhsimpsonqueen

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Yea maybe just judge mine out of the whole story please read all of mine PLEASE!!The end part is gonna be really cool...no my story will never involve killing O_O

Yah poor Mightyena even though pixies aren't near XP...lol!!

K I have finiahed the 8th part now so here is the 7th ^^~
    Max Recieves Poochyena!!
    ~~~~Part Seven~~~~
    Previously the strange Trainer translates all of Mightyena's growling...Who is he really and what is he talking about?? We find out in this part~
    The trainer sighs..." Ok then let me introduce myself and Mightyena...we are called Pokemon Rescue Team (PRT) we save Pokemon from bad people...my name is Rani and this is my Female Mightyena. "So what's a PRT member doing here and why exactly did you steal my Poochyena??" Cried out Max. "I'm really sorry um sorry I don't happen to know your name..."I'm May and this is my lil bro Max." blurted out May. "Ok thanks, said Rani, So let me continue we (me and Mightyena) found out that your Poochyena happens to be well...my Mightyena's son that happened to be kidnapped or should I say pokenapped by a pokemon coordinator by the named Irate. It seemed that he was too smart for us and he gave the Poochyena to you!!" Ok...this is starting to make sense now he gave the Poochyena to Max so he could make a getaway and PRT can't find him that's why...so after he made a getaway you would get the Mightyena and we would go to jail smart move I must admit but also quite foolish..." replied May. "Yes so I'm sorry Max but this is my Mightyena's son and you can't really keep it I'm sorry..." said Rani. "It's ok!!, replied Max, so can we help you find this coordinator person??". "Yes that would be a big help!!, said Rani, so say let us start NOW!!". "GROWL!!" growled Mightyena agreeingly. Translated~ "Yeah lets do it!!" growled Mightyena agreeingly.
    ~To Be Continued~
    So yea I think maybe two or one more part(s) to go so please be patient MM99 ^^; sorry...

1zzj045.png

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Umm i know the banner comp stopped ages ago but i just wanted to post this for just like a pic sorta so here.
    Pandmclub.png

hhsimpsonqueen

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • Wow that is an awesome banner simpsonqueen!
    Yes I know this isn't for the banner competition ^^ It lasted...A VERY LONG time ago...xD
    The colours look awesome! And the background blends in with lotsa things ^^ Awesome work simpsonqueen!
    Although it is a bit big...but its an awesome "picture"!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Thanz..it took me like an hour to do then i deleted it so i had to restart again. But i liked it..
    hhsimpsonqueen

Back