• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~~~/~Poochyena and Mightyena club!~~~/~

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
Years
  • Linoone said:
    Those are the cutest pictures I've ever seen! ^^ It is good quality!
    I really like that picture of the Poochyena sitting on that little pink towel thingy xD
    Once again I must say those are awesome pictures!
    Oh and yes I'd LOVE you to put it on yousendit and send it to me! Thankyou!

~Mighty_Mightyena99 :t262:

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    simpsonqueen said:
    *·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-:¦*·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-: ¦
    My story is on hold because i umm..still gotta type alot more..
    hhsimpsonqueen
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKqBvm6FikM
    That's ok I had to type heaps on wordpad yesterday ^^;

So yea I done the fourth and 'nearly' finished the fifth part XP ^^~
    ------------------------------------
    Max Recieves Poochyena!!
    ~~~~Part Four~~~~
    "MMMMM!!" said a desperate Max who could not speak because of sticky tape stuck on his mouth. "OH NO MAX!!" exclaimed May. She ran up to Max and untied the ropes and toke off the sticky tape on his mouth so he could talk to her. "Finally!!, exclaimed a desperate Max, May ya gotta help me Poochyena got stolen by this man with a scary Mightyena that goes GRRR!! all the time". "So the GRR!! voice was a Mightyena??" asked May. "You bet!!, said Max, and a scary Mightyena it is!!". "So where did he go off with Poochyena??, asked May quickly, We better find them quick before they get away!!". "Um wait a sec they went that way!!" said Max pointing on his left side. "Well come on don't just stay there!!, called May, We better hurry up lets run!!". "Yeah, said Max, Don't worry my little Poochyena we'll find you and save you from those stealers!!". ~
    ~In the meanwhile~
    "HAHAHAH!!" cried the voice of the trainer who stole Poochyena. "GRRR!! GRRR GRR GRR!!" growled Mightyena holding Poochyena in its mouth.~
    Translated~ " Yes!! Now I can save my child from those mean humans!!" growled Mightyena holding Poochyena in its mouth.
    "Yes those evil trainers, agreed his trainer, if they find us they won't be happy!! "POOCH-POOCH??YENA!!YENA!!" said a sad Poochyena, Pooch!!POOCH!!
    Translated~"What do you mean child??I belong to Max and he's not mean!!, said a sad Poochyena, Just let go of me please!!"
    ~To be continued...~
    There I hope you all liked it ^^

Oh welcome Linoone. Oh what cute piccies!!*faints*

0303.JPG

EEKK!!They don't look like happy Mightyenas with pixes around it :O

altarialover :t334:

Nell

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    OMGG (extra G is just for exaggerated effect :) ) Whats with all them posts? Oh... cool Linoone, you took my advice... Yep, thats awesome. Welcome!

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Hey bro did you read my fourth part yet *gets bored*
    I might post the fifth when I'm done it's just about finished but ^^; I might have to read over it ._.;

Nell

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Hmm? Oh wait... sorry.. so busy with my own new club and everything... mm.... interesting... You certainly dont lack depth in your stories, lil sis!

Last edited:

Nell

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    johnny_profitt said:
    I really think that zigzagoon and this pooch thing are 2 of the worst pokemon created.
    ... but thats my opinion

Well, then, you blatantly dull and inconceivable soul, GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • johnny_profitt said:
    I really think that zigzagoon and this pooch thing are 2 of the worst pokemon created.
    ... but thats my opinion

Hey you get out of here right now! There are rules to this club and I don't want anyone just barging in here and saying what ever you said! Why the heck would you want to post in a club that LIKES these Pokemon. Want me to spell that out? L-I-K-E-S!!!!!! Okay?
    God the nerve with people today!
    ----------------------------------
    Alright, I'm done with being angry.

altarialover -
    altarialover said:
    Max Recieves Poochyena!!
    ~~~~Part Four~~~~
    "MMMMM!!" said a desperate Max who could not speak because of sticky tape stuck on his mouth. "OH NO MAX!!" exclaimed May. She ran up to Max and untied the ropes and toke off the sticky tape on his mouth so he could talk to her. "Finally!!, exclaimed a desperate Max, May ya gotta help me Poochyena got stolen by this man with a scary Mightyena that goes GRRR!! all the time". "So the GRR!! voice was a Mightyena??" asked May. "You bet!!, said Max, and a scary Mightyena it is!!". "So where did he go off with Poochyena??, asked May quickly, We better find them quick before they get away!!". "Um wait a sec they went that way!!" said Max pointing on his left side. "Well come on don't just stay there!!, called May, We better hurry up lets run!!". "Yeah, said Max, Don't worry my little Poochyena we'll find you and save you from those stealers!!". ~
    ~In the meanwhile~
    "HAHAHAH!!" cried the voice of the trainer who stole Poochyena. "GRRR!! GRRR GRR GRR!!" growled Mightyena holding Poochyena in its mouth.~
    Translated~ " Yes!! Now I can save my child from those mean humans!!" growled Mightyena holding Poochyena in its mouth.
    "Yes those evil trainers, agreed his trainer, if they find us they won't be happy!! "POOCH-POOCH??YENA!!YENA!!" said a sad Poochyena, Pooch!!POOCH!!
    Translated~"What do you mean child??I belong to Max and he's not mean!!, said a sad Poochyena, Just let go of me please!!"
    ~To be continued...~

Ooh thats another awesome Part! This is getting very interesting! I can't wait till you post the next part! How many more parts are there going to be altarialover?

0303.JPG

EEKK!!They don't look like happy Mightyenas with pixes around it :O
    Awww! No pixies and faries and flowers!! The only picture that makes Mightyena look so huggable is the picture in my signature!

Nell

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Hey, sis! Thanks for posting all of my stories on the front page! I love you for that and.. thanks again!

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Mighty_Mightyena99 said:
    Ooh thats another awesome Part! This is getting very interesting! I can't wait till you post the next part! How many more parts are there going to be altarialover?
    Thanks ^^ I already also have part 5 and right now doing part six my mum let me on a couple of hours so I can do that XP ^^

Mighty_mightyena99 said:
    Awww! No pixies and faries and flowers!! The only picture that makes Mightyena look so huggable is the picture in my signature!
    Yeah and that one makes me dizzy>not joking :O to bad not many pics have pixies floatin around Mightyena lol.

johnny_profitt said:
    ... but thats my opinion
    Why don't ya quit posting random things in clubs this happened in my club too if you hate Poochyena just Get outta here!!Yeash!!

Typhlomence said:
    Hmm? Oh wait... sorry.. so busy with my own new club and everything... mm.... interesting... You certainly lack depth in your stories, lil sis!
    Yea I'm not as good as you big bro lol.^^;

I'll post part 5 when I finish part 6 ^^

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    May_Eevee said:
    More Mightyena pictures:
    0220.JPG

0227.JPG
    Wow nice pics!!Though sorry ya only got one part of the fanfic story thing...
    Anyway so near to finishing my story part 5!!

0221.JPG

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • altarialover said:

Wow nice pics!!Though sorry ya only got one part of the fanfic story thing...
    Anyway so near to finishing my story part 5!!

0221.JPG

Wow those are awesome pictures you got there everyone! I really like everybody's fanfiction...I haven't even started mine because I really can't be bothered...and kind of having trouble on how to start it...but don't worry I think I got something planned!

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Mighty_Mightyena99 said:
    Wow those are awesome pictures you got there everyone! I really like everybody's fanfiction...I haven't even started mine because I really can't be bothered...and kind of having trouble on how to start it...but don't worry I think I got something planned!

K while your thinking I'll send finally part five of my story~
    Max Recieves Poochyena!!
    ~~~~Part Five~~~~
    "Are ya sure they went this way Max??" asked May. "Umm not really 100% May but I'm sure!!" replied a scared Max. "Ya know Max I think we're lost" whispered May in an also scared voice. "HOOT!!HOOT!!" screamed a sudden unknown voice. "AAHHH!!!!!" screamed May. "SHH!!, whispered Max it's only a hoothoot!!". "Don't scare that stealer away or we might not ever see or find Poochyena forever!!" he whispered again in tears. "Oh I'm so sorry Max!!" said May wiping his tears. "It's ok May it really isn't your fault" replied Max feeling better. " It's neither of our fault, cried out May, It's the stealer and the Mightyena's fault and they're gonna be taught a lesson about stealing other people's Pokemon especailly my lil brother's!!"
    ~Meanwhile~
    "POOCH-POOCH??YENA YENA !!" called the Poochyena in a loud voice. Translated~ "MAX WHERE ARE YOU??PLEASE SAVE ME!!" called the Poochyena in a loud voice. "GRR GRRR GRRR?? GRR GRRR GRRR GRRRRR!!" growled Mightyena. Translated~ "What are you talking about my baby?? I'm saving you from those bad people!!" growled Mightyena. "Stop right there!!" shouted a voice. "HUH??" said the stealer. "You heard him stop right there!!" said May. "Yeah you're not going anywhere until you hand back my Poochyena!!" shouted Max agreeing with May. "Not a big chance you ever will be touching that Poochyena again!!" said the stealer. "GRRR!! GRR GRRR!!" growled Mightyena. Translated~ No!! Keep away from my child!!".
    ~To be continued~
    Ok no one steal my story now I might submit it in a comp.^^ my mum said I could!!w00t!!

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • altarialover said:

K while your thinking I'll send finally part five of my story~
    Max Recieves Poochyena!!
    ~~~~Part Five~~~~
    "Are ya sure they went this way Max??" asked May. "Umm not really 100% May but I'm sure!!" replied a scared Max. "Ya know Max I think we're lost" whispered May in an also scared voice. "HOOT!!HOOT!!" screamed a sudden unknown voice. "AAHHH!!!!!" screamed May. "SHH!!, whispered Max it's only a hoothoot!!". "Don't scare that stealer away or we might not ever see or find Poochyena forever!!" he whispered again in tears. "Oh I'm so sorry Max!!" said May wiping his tears. "It's ok May it really isn't your fault" replied Max feeling better. " It's neither of our fault, cried out May, It's the stealer and the Mightyena's fault and they're gonna be taught a lesson about stealing other people's Pokemon especailly my lil brother's!!"
    ~Meanwhile~
    "POOCH-POOCH??YENA YENA !!" called the Poochyena in a loud voice. Translated~ "MAX WHERE ARE YOU??PLEASE SAVE ME!!" called the Poochyena in a loud voice. "GRR GRRR GRRR?? GRR GRRR GRRR GRRRRR!!" growled Mightyena. Translated~ "What are you talking about my baby?? I'm saving you from those bad people!!" growled Mightyena. "Stop right there!!" shouted a voice. "HUH??" said the stealer. "You heard him stop right there!!" said May. "Yeah you're not going anywhere until you hand back my Poochyena!!" shouted Max agreeing with May. "Not a big chance you ever will be touching that Poochyena again!!" said the stealer. "GRRR!! GRR GRRR!!" growled Mightyena. Translated~ No!! Keep away from my child!!".
    ~To be continued~

Oh thats awesome! I like the translations they are awesome...but does Mightyena only say GRR...GRRR etc.? This is a very interesting story ^^ Can't wait for the next ones!

Ok no one steal my story now I might submit it in a comp.^^ my mum said I could!!w00t!!
    Huh? What competition? Do you mean like those "not online" competitions or the P & M club one? If its the "not online" one then best of luck! And of course I won't steal it!

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Mighty_Mightyena99 said:
    Huh? What competition? Do you mean like those "not online" competitions or the P & M club one? If its the "not online" one then best of luck! And of course I won't steal it!
    It's a sign up competition that isn't online and my mum said I could maybe enter one with this so my mum says why submit it in a forum they might steal it...it's copyrighted lol...wish...

Mighty_Mightyena99 said:
    but does Mightyena only say GRR...GRRR etc.?
    Later it says GRRR!! GROWL?? BARK!! and WOLF also lol but I won't ruin it I'm up to the 7th part of it and I won't send the sixth until everyone says it's the best until I finish the 7th part ^^ I'm getting hyper today I think MM99 knows why...

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • altarialover said:

It's a sign up competition that isn't online and my mum said I could maybe enter one with this so my mum says why submit it in a forum they might steal it...it's copyrighted lol...wish...

Later it says GRRR!! GROWL?? BARK!! and WOLF also lol but I won't ruin it I'm up to the 7th part of it and I won't send the sixth until everyone says it's the best until I finish the 7th part ^^ I'm getting hyper today I think MM99 knows why...

Oh okies ^^ Well I think you should enter! I would really love to see the results! And even though you submit it in a forum....I don't think anyone would steal it! I mean I'm sure you can trust everybody here!

Oh okies...most of the time Mightyena says Growl...but my fanfiction has no Mightyena ^^

No I don't know why your hyper because even though you told me I wouldn't be listening/reading xD <Nah don't worry I know ^^

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Mighty_Mightyena99 said:
    Oh okies ^^ Well I think you should enter! I would really love to see the results! And even though you submit it in a forum....I don't think anyone would steal it! I mean I'm sure you can trust everybody here!

Oh okies...most of the time Mightyena says Growl...but my fanfiction has no Mightyena ^^

No I don't know why your hyper because even though you told me I wouldn't be listening/reading xD <Nah don't worry I know ^^

Yeah ya know I pmed you!!
    K's here's the 6th part of my fabulous story w00t!!...things get weird from here...~
    Max Recieves Poochyena!!
    ~~~~Part Six~~~~
    "What's that Mightyena saying??" asked Max. "I'm not sure but I think he's saying yeah right or something..." May replied. "What my Mightyena is saying is for you to keep away from her child!!, said the stealer, btw my Mightyena is not a he it's a she!!". "Oh!!, replied Max, I don't care just hand Poochyena over because you have the wrong one. Poochyena belongs to me!!". " GROWL?? GRRR!! GRR GRR GRRRR!!" growled Mightyena. Translated~ What do you mean yours?? This Baby Poochyena is mine!! My Poochyena Baby whom I love and will protect from you humans!!". "What's he I mean she saying this time??" Sighed May.
    My lovely Mightyena is explaining to you humans that this Baby Poochyena clearly belongs to her so she will protect her at any cost. "I stop the lovely dovely thing and just admit that Poochyena belongs to me and you stole it!!" shouted an angry Max. "*sighs* Yeah ok maybe we did steal your Poochyena but it is my Mightyena's child" said the stealer. "GROWL?? BARK WOLF GRRR!!" said Mightyena. Translated~ " Maybe we should explain Master?? I mean it did seem like we were unlawfully steally their Pokemon" said Mightyena. The trainer sighs..."Ok then let me introduce myself and Mightyena..."
    ~To be Continued~
    XP yeah I can trust you but my mum doesn't even know you!!If I said these people are my good friends she would never believe me...hehehe!!The Mightyena is a Female ^__~

Back