• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~~~/~Poochyena and Mightyena club!~~~/~

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
wow~ so many good stories...i thought i might stand a chance.. but.. *sob* lol

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
*·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-:¦*·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-: ¦
So heres my next part. The next one will be up maybe tomorrow!

As Riana got up she howled the howl everyone dreaded…… the howl of war. When one of her friends heard it they all thought Poochyena vs. Mightyena. "Those Poochyena think they are street wise but us strong Mightyena have to protect them". Was the disgruntled words of one really annoyed Mightyena. Then all of a sudden hundreds of other Mightyena all came outside howling like there was no tomorrow. As the old and the young Mightyena came out, the Poochyena matched Mightyena equally. But young to old, all of the town knew that this was brought on by Riana and Mina.

As one half of the town was for Riana the other all respected Mina like she was their queen. But not everyone was for a side. There were a minuet*** selection of citizens that weren't for either side they couldn't be bothered or they were one of those traitors that wasn't a Poochyena or a Mightyena just a mutant creature.
***Minuet is an actual word btw
hhsimpsonqueen

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
minuet? I believe that is related to music... Laughs...Oh.. I ran out of inspiration.. I guess I'll have to settle with quality over quantity.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Really? I meant it as in small well everybody the stars mean small XD.
hh
simpsonqueen

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
Minuet.. Yes... i believe minute is a synonym for small.. yes, but thats irrelevant for the time being.... I really would like to see your story come together and i wil be glad to help, my lil sis, MM99!

Simplicity

~♥~
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2019
simpsonqueen said:
PT means Poochyena terrorist XP. But yea next part

Riana was unhappy about Sally's den. It was dull and dark which is what PT's like but it wasn't blood filled like you imagine. It was quiet and only one other residence besides Sally; Lena. Lena was evil when it came to everything pretty much, she bit Riana eight times from Riana just saying "Mina needs to go home". But it didn't worry Riana because since then she has sharpened her Jaws on the poles around her den. She stepped in the den and yelled out "anyone here". She overheard a dark voice that sounded like it was drowned in cigarettes. "U hum. I am here; my name is Lena as you may know". "Okay…" said a scared Riana. Lena continued on "I don't like big Mightyena they think they are all that but they are not!" "Yeah I know" said Sally. Riana jumped back at the sight.

Sally had black spotty earrings on, this is one thing Poochyena shouldn't do because their ears cannot handle that mush pain. Riana quickly jumped up and continued on. "Have you seen my little sister, Mina?" "Yeah what's it to you". "Well she's my sister…I have a right to know" continued on Riana. "But you big Mightyena can get out of our territory. Your sister has joined us. So complain all you want because SHE ISN'T COMING BACK mhuhamhua". Riana lumped back in a sulky way and took the wrong action, she leaped out and was going to use a bite attack. As soon as she tried that a craudaunt appeared and sliced her leg. Riana howled in agony as Sally and Lena walked out.

hhsimpsonqueen
K XP Poochyena Terrorist lol.btw Nice story ^^
So did anyone like my third part?? ^^;
I might be doing a fourth too...later of course lazy me ^^;

btwa I've found Mightyena piccies!!~
0261.JPG

More pics come...

Minute??We're getting a little offtopic here...

altarialover :t334:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Oh yeah we all loved you third part i can't belive everyone forgot to comment on how good it is. Are you happier with us now that was showered your third part with praise. XD just kidding it rox!
hh
simpsonqueen

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
OOOH~ The tension builds. This is getting REALLY climatic now... yeah~ i dont really see any comments about MY epilogue... should i go sulk in a corner?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
OMG do i have to do everything for you people nah lol. I liked the creative wording it's really kewl and btw if anyone complains that i said more about someone elses blame umm my dog.....
hh
simpsonqueen

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
WHAT!!!!! sorry.. i had to convey my insomnia to you.. whoops.. i feel really hyper.. k..calm down... I'll go do a poochyena sprite or summthing

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Well nah i really enjoyed what i last said it was fun nah i'm happy. It was meant to make you laugh and now that noone laughs i am unhappy..XD....
hh
simpsonqueen

Simplicity

~♥~
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2019
Typhlomence said:
OOOH~ The tension builds. This is getting REALLY climatic now... yeah~ i dont really see any comments about MY epilogue... should i go sulk in a corner?
Sorry I was sulking that no one said anything about mine ^^;
K It's very good I love how you use "descriptive language" lol Nica!!

0255.JPG

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
That Mightyena pic looks really kewl. It's really good and clear..so i take it you found it off the net?
hh
simpsonqueen

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
Yep, i bet she did (altarialover, thanks for the compliments). PPN has some awesome screenies, i think.

Simplicity

~♥~
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2019
K yep I got it off the net but it's from serebii thanks serebii you have the greatest ep piccies XP!!

Anyway tell me if ya want part 4 of my story ^^;

0302.JPG

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Oh yeah i wanna hear the next part. Hope it's good. So yeah another kewlie picceh!
hh
simpsonqueen

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
Years
Gosh! I'm away for just 1 day and then look at all the posts that you have made! Well I've just then added all of the stories to the front page! And god was that hard work! Well if you want to find people's stories or yours then go onto the front page...it'll be easier!

~Mighty_Mightyena99 :t262:

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
Years
Linoone said:
LOL finally I'll join here, I'll post pics, I got "a bite to remember" in excellent quality....well, if ya let me ^^;;;;*faints*

Oh welcome Linoone! Your signature looks so familiar...oh now I know! You must have been Dr. Linoone xD I thought it looked familiar! Yes of COURSE I'll let you join! I'll be happy to have a new member here!
Where did you get "A Bite to Remember" from? I was looking for that EVERYWHERE! And I still can't find it! If you remember do you think you could PM me the site or something?

Linoone

MCFRY! you are terminated! o!o
Years
Mighty_Mightyena99 said:
Oh welcome Linoone! Your signature looks so familiar...oh now I know! You must have been Dr. Linoone xD I thought it looked familiar! Yes of COURSE I'll let you join! I'll be happy to have a new member here!
Where did you get "A Bite to Remember" from? I was looking for that EVERYWHERE! And I still can't find it! If you remember do you think you could PM me the site or something?

it's from a torrent I no longer have ^^;;;;, but if you want I can upload it to yousendit and let you download it , well, here are my first pics for the club o.o, enjoy X3 *faints*
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a297/Linoone/snapshot20051112085621.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a297/Linoone/snapshot20051111225048.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a297/Linoone/snapshot20051115140516.png
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a297/Linoone/snapshot20051111225345.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a297/Linoone/snapshot20051112084220.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a297/Linoone/snapshot20051112084032.jpg

Back