• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~~~/~Poochyena and Mightyena club!~~~/~

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
Years
Yep, hey everyone!

xD I so got to get back into PC for the sake of the club. [c:]
-------------------------------------------
Well I was thinking, to keep it up, I should make a competition. What this time? I was thinking another banner competition [people of the past P & M Club will know..the onli people who were apart of it were Nica & Tali...when they were just beginner banner makers...], because the last one never had many members to make it fun. ^-^ Or I could make a art competition which could also include making banners as a form or art...hmm? What does everyone think?
-------------------------------------------
What sort of mischief do you think a naughty Poochynea would get into?
Umm, it would chew up shoes and wreck them like hell. xD And then it'd be like.."I didn't do anything," and give those lil' puppy eyes and you wouldn't be able to scold it. Umm, yeah. x3

Okay new topic..random-ish~ xD
If Poochyena was going shopping for a costume of a Pokemon it could cosplay as, what Pokemon would it be?

Thanks a lot for keeping the club alive while I've been away. <3

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
Years
Wasn't Jae apart of it aswell?
..Wait, we would have done bad if he participated..
He judged the spriting thing, I remember that~

Um..I still have to get around to making a banner for other things, so maybe I could try art~
It'd suck though..

Toppeh-
Houndour, they're pratically alike~

Umm, I don't think so..maybe..I don't remember. I think he was only apart of the FanFiction comp ;D Yep I remember that too..but we never did give out the awards did we/I...

Aww I'd like to see your art~! <3

Yep I'd say Houndour as well or Growlithe..hehe~ that'd look cute! ^-^

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
...uhm...
...may I join this club?

Since you just joined, I'll let you off with a warning. I advise you read the PC rules before posting any more, as then you would have known that posting in dead clubs is against the rules.

~Closed

Back