• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~~~/~Poochyena and Mightyena club!~~~/~

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Oh yeah..I guess so that could help. Why do I have no idea of what I'm saying..

It's funny how marz doesn't like Poochy..

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
  • We all have our own opinions about different pokemon. I don't really care if someone doesn't like one of the pokemon that a club is based as long as they at least like one of the mentioned pokemon and are respectful of the fact that there will be replies and topics based of a single one of them sometimes.

Anyways, Welcome marz, Good to see you here!

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    First off, thanks for all the welcomes ~

Second, well who knows, maybe you guys will have an influence on me and I'll start liking Poochy.

Third, SP still hasn't added to on the Growlithe & Arcanine FC's list and she's snuck on twice, so I don't think she'll be adding me here either T_T

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    She just prefers P&M more..so you have a good chance. XD

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Okay, well that's good then. I wanna be on at least one list xD

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
  • We all have our own opinions about different pokemon. I don't really care if someone doesn't like one of the pokemon that a club is based as long as they at least like one of the mentioned pokemon and are respectful of the fact that there will be replies and topics based of a single one of them sometimes.

Anyways, Welcome marz, Good to see you here!

Yeah, we'll all have our different perspecitves on different Pkmn. Some might like some, others might like others. X3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    The list shall be listing..XD- But yeah, until then..we need a new toppie. *Looks at Shayla*

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • First off, thanks for all the welcomes ~

Second, well who knows, maybe you guys will have an influence on me and I'll start liking Poochy.

Third, SP still hasn't added to on the Growlithe & Arcanine FC's list and she's snuck on twice, so I don't think she'll be adding me here either T_T
    xD Don't wowwie marz..cuz I've added you on both lists =D Yeah everybody will have an influence on you...so at the end..I'm positive you'll like Poochie =D

The list shall be listing..XD- But yeah, until then..we need a new toppie. *Looks at Shayla*
    xD Okay...new topic then:

What would be a cute smilie (like those lil' emoticons..yeah ya know?) that Poochyena could 'pose' in?

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    What would be a cute smilie (like those lil' emoticons..yeah ya know?) that Poochyena could 'pose' in?
    I have no idea. I never really thought of a smiley that a Pokemon could pose into... Wait! I've got it! It's this one: :t261:

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
  • Tee hee, good thinking Marz!~ XD

Lookie! I found a picture! X3

~~~/~Poochyena and Mightyena club!~~~/~

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Aww~ It looks in a calm mood. Now that's so pwetty <3

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    That's a really cute picture! Good find, good find.

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
  • Okay, now lets get a new topic in here so we can get off how great my find was. XD Anyone got one? Or am I gonna have to make up another weird one? XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Not very well~Though it'd have to learn braille and all ;;~

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
  • How would Poochyena cope if it was born blind?

Not badly, but Poochy would have a few problems. It would have to use its ears and nose to compensate, but being a canine pokemon, it's sense of smell and hearing are most likely excellent, so really its not much of a loss. Really, its eyesight would not be great (Poochy like most canines would be fully colourblind) , however its night-vision is probably great.

lol @ Poochy reading braille.

Back