• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~~~/~Poochyena and Mightyena club!~~~/~

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    SHAYLA~~! Before a mod/something sees that, you need to increase the words in the post. x3

Yep, the people did give good answers.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    XDD. Okays. New toppie~!

What would you do if a lightning strike hit you and you'd either become Poochyena or Mightyena each day, but couldn't be both?

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    What would you do if a lightning strike hit you and you'd either become Poochyena or Mightyena each day, but couldn't be both?

If lightning struck me, I'd probably die. But if I got turned into one of the two, I'd be a Mightyena. Mostly because its taller. (And if I did, I'd probably be silvah with light blue eyes. So prettyful! XD)

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    If Poochyena encountered something it absolutely couldn't stand, how would it react?
    I think it would be mad and not show it to other people.

I will probably faint or die.

~Rene~ :t133:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

If lightning struck me, I'd probably die. But if I got turned into one of the two, I'd be a Mightyena. Mostly because its taller. (And if I did, I'd probably be silvah with light blue eyes. So prettyful! XD)

XD~ It would be pwettyful but Poochy would be soo adowable <3~

If Poochyena encountered something it absolutely couldn't stand, how would it react?
    I think it would be mad and not show it to other people.

I will probably faint or die.

That's a terrible attitude to have~!

Uh, I think you misunderstood Nica's question, Rene.

True that.

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years

Lets see...If something like that did happen, it would be a bit of a shock to begin with (Lets face it, becoming something else is NEVER a normal thing unless your an insect, and even then it happens rarely anyway and its perminent for insects, metamorphisis), but then i'd be most likely trying to learn new things about my "new" self. I might even show some of my most trusted friends, but something like that can attract fame, good or otherwise, so i'd be careful not to let those I didn't totally trust know. No matter what happened it would be a welcome change....I wouldn't be bored anymore! Hmm... now think about it that question gives me ideas for a piece of fiction... :t261: (Permission to use said question/idea as a fiction piece idea?)

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    You don't use questions, silly! You ask them! XD

And of course seeing a Mightyena hold up a bank would be funny! I'd love to see it! (I can imagine the police trying to catch me, but I'll be too cute for them to even try! XD)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Obviously you don't get mah point *Runs*

*Nah..Runs like teh kawaii Mightyena*

The Wolf

Poochy & Mighty Trainer
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 27, 2008
    If a lightning bolt struck and I turn into one of them it would have to be Mightyena because Mightyena is bigger and scaryer looking. So if I get attacked I would be able to hold my own. If I were a Mightyena i would go on living.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Okay, you can post a topic about Poochyena. Because I can't think of one right now.

Back