• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~~~/~Poochyena and Mightyena club!~~~/~

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
    If Mightyena were to be kicked out of its pack because of being bad, what would it do after being outcasted?

Interesting topic, I would say it depends on the personality of the Mightyena and the reason it was cast out. My guess is that the Mightyena in question would wander around. alone and sad/angry until it either found a new pack or was caught by a trainer. It might also try and prove itself worthy to rejoin the pack. I guess a packless Mightyena caught by a trainer might bond better with the trainer and his team of pokemon then one from an existing pack and would prove very loyal if treated right.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Mightyena could go re-create a family. Make new friends, start all over again, and it shall be luved~!

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    If Mightyena were to be kicked out of its pack because of being bad, what would it do after being outcasted?
    Yes I agree with both of them so Mightyena can make new friends and it will try to be good.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    I think it will make new friends with other Pokemons.

~Rene~ :t133:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Okays..and um..New toppie:

Could Poochyena build anything large?

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    No, I don't think so. Because it's too small for Poochyena to bulid anything.

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    Hiya all!

Well I'm working on the P & M banner...so it'll be on the front page as soon as possible~! n_~

Uh...yes! It'd probably take some time though...considering Poochie's size xD If Poochie puts some time and effort into it, I'm sure it can build anything it likes!

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    I can't wait to see the banner on the first page. Anyway, I got a new topic: Will Mightyena be powerful enough to beat a legendary Pokemon?
    Do we had this topic before? Because I am not sure.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Hiya all!

Well I'm working on the P & M banner...so it'll be on the front page as soon as possible~! n_~

Uh...yes! It'd probably take some time though...considering Poochie's size xD If Poochie puts some time and effort into it, I'm sure it can build anything it likes!

Yay for a new banner :3
    It'll be totally cute. I know so.

I can't wait to see the banner on the first page. Anyway, I got a new topic: Will Mightyena be powerful enough to beat a legendary Pokemon?
    Do we had this topic before? Because I am not sure.

I dunno...ask somebody else..

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
    Will Mightyena be powerful enough to beat a legendary Pokemon?

It is possible that if a Mightyena really tried hard, that it may be able to beat a "legendary" (Not gamewise). Gamewise, its exetremely unlikely (not counting MD, which I believe is quite possible for that to happen) that Mightyena would be able to beat a legendary pokemon.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    EDIT:
    Will Mightyena be powerful enough to beat a legendary Pokemon?
    Yes, I think so.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I think Mightyena's shadow ball could help beat the legends. It ish pretty stong. But, normal attacks..no.

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    If it had a type advantage, maybe. But its very unlikely. As awesome as Mighty is, the legendaries are supposed to be the strongest Pkmn in existance. If the Mighty was lv. 100 and very very powerfully trained, then it might stand a better chance, but as far as 'normal' Mighty's go, then I don't think so.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yups. They should use an attack booster aswell, somehow. XD

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I am finally posting here to join the club, even though I don't like Poochyena as much as I like Mightyena, I'll still join. Wootz ~

Back