• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~~~/~Poochyena and Mightyena club!~~~/~

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
Years
  • altarialover said:

K I hope you feel better soon and even if you feel a little better just leave the judging for now ^^
    K well now I might as well finish my story now here's part 9~
    ------------------------------------
    Max Recieves Poochyena!!
    ~~~~Part Nine~~~~
    "Yay!!" said Max. "Alright then come on Mightyena!! That Burgular isn't gonna escape!!" shouted Rani.
    ~When they arrive at the Pokemon Contest Entrance~
    "Ok then Mightyena sniff Irate out!!" ordered Rani. "Wolf!!GRRR!!Might-yena!!" said Mightyena. Translated~ "Ok!!To the left!!Into the bushes everyone!!" said Mightyena. "To the bushes!!" said May. "Alright lets see what we have here footprints!!Though they seem to be old of course ok good work Mightyena!!Come on everybody I gotta go back and report soon of what I've found." exclaimed Rani.
    "Pooch-YenaYena!!" suggested Poochyena. Translated~ "Well lets see where the footprints lead too!!" suggested Poochyena.
    "Great idea Poochyena!!, replied Max, Hmmm seems to lead to the forest area..."
    ~Meanwhile~
    "Yeash Mightyena just find away to get away from those Pokemon Rescue Team members" yelled Irate, Team Magma won't be happy but it seems those dumb kids took care of the Poochyena before I got caught!! Now just to find me surrounded by those PRT people...". "GRR!!GRRR!!GRR GRR??" asked Mightyena. Tranlsated~ "Master!! Come on!!Should we give in?? asked Mightyena. "What you insane Pokemon I don't understand you!!, replied a rude Irate, Just come here and use hyperbeam on those crazy PRT guys before I lose it!!
    "I think you're too late Irate!!, said a strange voice, It seems you're already defeated so I say do as your Mightyena says give in!!"
    "Surely you're just joking eh" replied Irate smiling. "You only have members and a Poochyena while I have a Mightyena and an escape route" laughed Irate. "Well incase you are unaware Irate, said the strange voice, I am Kate the Leader of the PRT and I've had a call from Rani with news of her coming with two people, a Mightyena and Poochyena and a few other members of PRT so you're wrong I'm not joking give up now!!". "Oh drat it!!, said Irate, Too bad I can't give them this present I'd love to give it to you though". Irate through a bomb to Kate and while smoke was rising he escaped...
    ~Back where Rani and others are~
    "Come on guys!!, We're nearly there hang on", said a patient Rani.
    ~To Be Continued~

I'll be doing part 10 later...

btw Another topic now??
    P.S. You posted twice by accident ^^;

altarialover :t334:

No worries I deleted the double post ^^
    I do feel a bit better now...but I'm still a bit busy with some work from my tutor << So unfortunately I can't do it today either! I promise I will get the chance sometime...I think its time for me to add them to the front page so I might do that sometime today. Maybe now.

Ooh I'm glad to finally see the 9th part...I think you may have to rush with the last one though...because I'm going to start it probably today unfortunately because its going to be the last day of the holidays today so I want this Contest to be over by the end of this holiday. Also I need to make your winning banners...I have a bit of work to do...

~Mighty_Mightyena99 :t262:

EDIT: Forgot to add in the topic question ^^ Since your probably all waiting for me to add it on ^^

From these 5 terrains/options, which terrain do you think suits a Poochyena and Mightyena the best?
    1. Grassy
    2. Mountainous
    3. Field
    4. Forest
    5. Other: (please specify)
    Why do you think Poochyena and Mightyena would suit this terrain?

Last edited:

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Mighty_Mightyena99 said:
    Ooh I'm glad to finally see the 9th part...I think you may have to rush with the last one though...
    Ok then I better finish it ^^; um well I have to rush it anyway cause I have some other work to do...

From these 5 terrains/options, which terrain do you think suits a Poochyena and Mightyena the best?
    1. Grassy
    2. Mountainous
    3. Field
    4. Forest

I think forest cause Poochyena needs a big area to play in ^^ um Mightyena would suit mountains cause the howl would go for miles xD. I'm trying to search for Poochyena pics right now...and do the story at the same time ^^;

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • altarialover said:

Ok then I better finish it ^^; um well I have to rush it anyway cause I have some other work to do...

1. Grassy
    2. Mountainous
    3. Field
    4. Forest

I think forest cause Poochyena needs a big area to play in ^^ um Mightyena would suit mountains cause the howl would go for miles xD. I'm trying to search for Poochyena pics right now...and do the story at the same time ^^;

I'm sorry for you to be in a rush altarialover ^^ I still have to do some of my homework that I was supposed to do on the holidays ^^ Whoops...well if you guys want the results as soon as possible and I could do the prize banner later then just tell me ^^

1. Grassy
    2. Mountainous
    3. Field
    4. Forest

I think that Poochyena and Mightyena would suit in any terrain because well they kind of will enjoy themselves in each terrain so they probably won't have any kind of problem.
    But if I had to pick on for Poochyena and Mightyena it would probably be Grassy because it would be good for them because they can stalk and prey on their food and also they could hide easily which is probably good for them. But forest is a nice place to live too.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Mighty_Mightyena99 said:
    I'm sorry for you to be in a rush altarialover ^^ I still have to do some of my homework that I was supposed to do on the holidays ^^ Whoops...well if you guys want the results as soon as possible and I could do the prize banner later then just tell me ^^
    Nah take all the time ya need..you should maybe do it tomorrow ^^
    Um well ah yea story ^^; I'm not *cough* quite finished yet xD lol.

I have found three screenshots/pics from diguise da limit of Poochyena ^^ *feels so happy*~
    Poochyena1.png

Oh this one is so adorable *grabs it and hugs* um number two is quite the same but number three pic is the cutest close up ^^

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • Do you think the eye colour for Poochyena suits it?
    Yes.

What nickname would you give to your Poochyena and Mightyena? Why did you pick that name?
    Here are the nicknames of Poochyena and Mightyena:
    Poochyena- Darky
    Mightyena- Blacky

1. Grassy
    2. Mountainous
    3. Field
    4. Forest

I think the forest suits Poochyena and Mightyena because it's their favourite place.

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • altarialover said:

Nah take all the time ya need..you should maybe do it tomorrow ^^
    Um well ah yea story ^^; I'm not *cough* quite finished yet xD lol.

I have found three screenshots/pics from diguise da limit of Poochyena ^^ *feels so happy*~
    Poochyena1.png

Oh this one is so adorable *grabs it and hugs* um number two is quite the same but number three pic is the cutest close up ^^

Oh thats a cutie picture altarialover! Oh thankies for sharing! I love it! If you have anymore show it to us! *grabs Poochyena from altarialover* Mine!! You can't take him....mine! *hugs really tightly* Sorry kid...this Poochyena is all mine now!! Mwahahahahahahaha! Yeah...

Oh your still not done with the story T-T...I've done the banners already, but I still have to wait to see your final part of the story. I would be thinking that DestinyOfAsh isn't going to make a next part so I'll judge from what I've got.

altarialover - You're almost at my deadline...I suggest you hurry ^^ Or then I will just judge it on what there is here ^^

Oh and don't worry about feeling left out here people because I got a banner here for every special individual here ^^

Thanks for stating your opinion here May_Eevee. Great answers from not just May_Eevee but all of ya ^^

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Hey all! I'm SO sorry, sis! I'm gonna be back soon to post about everything~ Sorry and thanks!

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Mighty_Mightyena99 said:
    altarialover - You're almost at my deadline...I suggest you hurry ^^ Or then I will just judge it on what there is here ^^
    Opps sorry MM99 ^^; I'll hurry up with it now ohh banner can't wait to see em!!...

Mighty_Mightyena99 said:
    Oh thats a cutie picture altarialover! Oh thankies for sharing! I love it! If you have anymore show it to us! *grabs Poochyena from altarialover* Mine!! You can't take him....mine! *hugs really tightly* Sorry kid...this Poochyena is all mine now!! Mwahahahahahahaha! Yeah...
    LOL!!Yeah it's a cutie isn't it?? Here's the second one and I did say that it looked kinda like the other T_T; so please don't say that xD~
    Poochyena2.png

Oh let me pat him *grabs xD*

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    OMG! Such a cute poochyena~ Ermm... are you done judging those stories, lil sis? My apprehension is growing... *shudders*

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Typhlomence said:
    OMG! Such a cute poochyena~ Ermm... are you done judging those stories, lil sis? My apprehension is growing... *shudders*
    Oh I think that now since school has started she might be busy with homework like I am O_O;

Oh yes I might show the last picture of the cutest Poochyena later when MM99 is back cause I wanna save it ^^
    As for my story I ah still have a few more lines ta go -_-;

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Yep! Thats fine! It's just that I myself am becoming increasingly mixed up in our school's busy affairs in such that i will not be able to attend the forum frequently anymore...

Oh and heres a banner... I know its blurry.. sorry...
    ghg.png

Last edited:

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • Typhlomence said:
    Yep! Thats fine! It's just that I myself am becoming increasingly mixed up in our school's busy affairs in such that i will not be able to attend the forum frequently anymore...

ghg.png
    Cool banner, Typhlomence. I liked it.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Typhlomence said:

ghg.png
    Oh that's cool you're getting better at this ^__~
    Well um there is a prob but it's not blurry just got those annoying dots I think ya gotta save it on something different...

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • Selamat siang everybody! (if you wanted to know...selamat siang means good afternoon in Indonesian...I'm learning Indo at school)

Sorry that I haven't been on everybody! Just that I just was able to buy a dog 2 days ago...so I've been playing with her all day! And I thankyou all for keeping my thread alive! *hugs you all*

Typhlomence said:

Oh kawaii!! I love it! Your very good at making banners Typhlomence! Awesome work! I thinking that the banner is only blurry because you didn't save it as a .png...now that I look at it it seems like you did save it as png...well I don't know whats up but the dots look stylish anyway ^^

altarialover said:

My gods that is so cute! Must save!!! It looks so adorable! I just want to hug this one too! *grabs this one and hugs it tighter too*!
    Thankies for the picture!

I'll post the banner with my next post because I'm not on my computer at the moment...oh I just wanted to tell you that the banner isn't very nice...

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Mighty_Mightyena99 said:
    My gods that is so cute! Must save!!! It looks so adorable! I just want to hug this one too! *grabs this one and hugs it tighter too*!
    Thankies for the picture!

I'll post the banner with my next post because I'm not on my computer at the moment...oh I just wanted to tell you that the banner isn't very nice...
    Oh yessies!! you're finally back PC has been bad without you!!*hugs*
    K well I think you can just judge now and I'll post the last part later anyways...
    Yes!!I know whatcha mean *hugs the Poochyena!!*

btw I know what you mean the banner has dots all over the place xD I wonder how you can get rid of it??

Last BEAUTIFUL!!Poochyena piccy~
    Poochyena3.png

I will die if I can't pat this beauty!!!!!<3<3<3<3<3

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • altarialover said:

Oh yessies!! you're finally back PC has been bad without you!!*hugs*
    K well I think you can just judge now and I'll post the last part later anyways...
    Yes!!I know whatcha mean *hugs the Poochyena!!*

btw I know what you mean the banner has dots all over the place xD I wonder how you can get rid of it??

Last BEAUTIFUL!!Poochyena piccy~
    Poochyena3.png

I will die if I can't pat this beauty!!!!!<3<3<3<3<3

Oh really? Thats good to know ^^ I miss my good friends here and posting with you great people ^^ You guys are all awesome peoples! I'm glad to be back ^^

I've already judged ^^ I've already made winning banners for everybody so don't worry one little bit about it! Everybody who entered got a banner so none of you people will be left out ^^ As I said, I have to go onto the other computer to post the banners because they are on the other computer...^^

Okay I'll be looking forward to seeing the Finale of your one altarialover! ^^
    Oh and when I said that the banner wasn't nice I was talking about my banners... ^^ I wouldn't say that to Typhlomence! I love the banner really!

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Oh I'm glad you are back!!

Mighty_Mightyena99 said:
    I wouldn't say that to Typhlomence! I love the banner really!
    I know you weren't talking about that message I was saying btw I know what you mean to this message~
    Mighty_Mightyena99 said:
    now that I look at it it seems like you did save it as png...well I don't know whats up but the dots look stylish anyway ^^
    Yes xD I might make another banner cause I'm in an excited mood right now ^^;...
    and yes Typhlomence is just getting better at making banner ^^ good job big bro ^__~
    Ok then I'll wait for the banners now and I might not ever finish my story if I'm lazy *yawn* XP I better get movin!! How bout a topic??

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Thanks all! I take it that the compliments were sincere? Oh and so lucky sis~ I always wanted a pup of me own... ah well... yeah heres a new topic... What breed of dog resembles poochyena the most? (to suit the occasion :) )

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • Typhlomence said:
    Thanks all! I take it that the compliments were sincere? Oh and so lucky sis~ I always wanted a pup of me own... ah well... yeah heres a new topic... What breed of dog resembles poochyena the most? (to suit the occasion :) )

Its alright ^^. And yes the compliments were all...sincere ^^ Don't worry no criticism except that we were wondering how those dots were on the banner ^^. Yes I'm VERY lucky...I wasn't allowed a pup of my own either but then my parents changed their mind ^^. Now I'm getting off-topic...well I'll answer the topic:

What breed of dog resembles Poochyena the most?
    Well with some of my knowledge of the breeds of dogs...I would say:
    That Poochyena has the tail...of a Pomeranian (thats my breed of dog that I have ^^)! Well i think that Poochyena has the fur of this Maltese:
    images
    < Isn't that Maltese cute?!
    Or maybe the ears of a Norwegian Elkhound?! I'm not too sure about this answer because Cartoon is too hard to judge into real life...

p.s. I'm still not on my computer so I can't post the banners sorry for the wait everybody!

Back