• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~~~/~Poochyena and Mightyena club!~~~/~

Simplicity

~♥~
Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Mighty_Mightyena99 said:
    p.s. I'm still not on my computer so I can't post the banners sorry for the wait everybody!
    That's ok I can wait I'm really patient today xD.

What breed of dog resembles Poochyena the most?
    I don't have much knowledge of dogs cause I don't have one XP I know bad excuse but I think that Poochyena would suit a wolf more <jokes nah I think Poochyena would suit a type Dog that's um I don't know xD I go with what MM99 says.
    No bro I think everyone loves ya banner ^^

btw I'm glad you have a dog oh I wish I could have one that looked like Poochyena ^^ I'd take that as a dream come true!

altarialover :t334:

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • altarialover said:

That's ok I can wait I'm really patient today xD.

I don't have much knowledge of dogs cause I don't have one XP I know bad excuse but I think that Poochyena would suit a wolf more <jokes nah I think Poochyena would suit a type Dog that's um I don't know xD I go with what MM99 says.
    No bro I think everyone loves ya banner ^^

btw I'm glad you have a dog oh I wish I could have one that looked like Poochyena ^^ I'd take that as a dream come true!

Thats good that your patient altarialover...because I think you've waited long enough ^^...well I'm finally on my computer and finally I can post you all the (ugly) banners...well I don't know what you could do with them but you could save it onto your computer and feel special ^^

altarialover - Your story seems to be a very good on-going story ^^ Your storyline was very good, it had a plot and seems to have a very good set of twists and turns ^^ Your story is not finished but its alright because it is still very good and enjoyable ;) Awesome work and so…Congratulations and here is your little "award":
    21e5dow.png

Typhlomence – Your battle scene with your story was very good. The battle scene was well described so it was very descriptive ^^ Your plot could still keep on going on but hey I still love the story you have there ^^ Your title is very original :) Awesome work and as you know...Congratulations and here is your little "award":
    BestBattleSceneTyphlomence.png

simpsonqueen - Your stories were very sweet simpsonqueen! Your character construction was very good, each character had their own personality and kind of way to "shine"...I just love that story! Your stories were very heartwarming ^^ Awesome work and I'll just say it again...Congratulations and here is your little "award":
    BestCharacterConstructionsimpsonque.png

DestinyOfAsh - DestinyOfAsh...your story was very amazing! You use very good grammar and you have a very good storyline going on there...it is a shame you haven't finished ^^ But you don't have to finish it! I said it before and I'll do it once more, Congratulations and here is your little "award":
    BestGrammarDestinyOfAsh.png

I thank you all for your patience ^^

~Mighty_Mightyena99 :t262:

Last edited:

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Oh, THANK YOU sis..... I couldn't be any more grateful... But I think everyone deserves an award.. :)

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Mighty_Mightyena99 said:
    I thank you all for your patience ^^
    You're welcome!
    Oh I love the banners (especially mine xD) they don't look bad! Way better than what I could ever make on paint XP.
    one more thing I noticed that the banners all have o's in the name xD that looks cool...

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • Typhlomence said:
    Oh, THANK YOU sis..... I couldn't be any more grateful... But I think everyone deserves an award.. :)

Its alright ^^ It was really nothing and I have to thankyou all for letting me have a fun time reading all of your stories ^^

Well I would give everybody an award ^^ If I had the time to make it and I wasn't so lazt ^^ You know I'm all grateful to ya all....but I will find a way to award you all ^^

altarialover said:
    Oh I love the banners (especially mine xD) they don't look bad!

Okay I'm glad you don't hate them ^^ I myself didn't really like them but if you guys like it I'm glad ^^

altarialover said:
    I noticed that the banners all have o's in the name xD
    Oh yeah thats right! I just noticed that! Hehe ^^ I don't have a 'o' in my name though ;)

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Yeah. Heh. Thanks again.... sis! Uhhh.. I might do this on my forum??/

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Typhlomence said:
    Yeah. Heh. Thanks again.... sis! Uhhh.. I might do this on my forum??/
    Oh that will be cool...
    I'm just trying to remember all the episodes that Poochyena was in even if it was there for just one second!

P.S. I love the banners I might make mine shiny all over when I get the programme! Um what programme did you use to make the banners MM99?

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • Awesome banners, Mighty_Mightyena99.
    I think wolf suits Poochyena the most.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Hey guys! I feel obliged to redo the banner i made for this awesome club because it was just SO unbearably terrible. I swear i"ll make an effort to get it done by the end of the week, but I'm busy with other clubs as well. Forgive me ~~

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • May_Eevee said:
    Awesome banners, Mighty_Mightyena99.
    I think wolf suits Poochyena the most.

Thanks May_Eevee! I promise ya I'll get you a banner as well ^^ I've just decided to make a banner for all of the active members here ^^ I'm working on them now ^^
    *nods in agreement* Yes Poochyena does resemble a wolf...but thats not a breed of dog is it ^^

Typhlomence said:
    I feel obliged to redo the banner i made for this awesome club because it was just SO unbearably terrible.

Oh okay if you really wish that then sure thing ^^ We wouldn't mind even if you just kept the old banner so no big rush at all Typhlomence! But I am looking forward to another one ^^ And yes I forgive you ^^ (if there is anything to forgive...)

altarialover said:
    I'm just trying to remember all the episodes that Poochyena was in even if it was there for just one second!
    Well I know of one episode with Poochyena in it...I believe there are no pictures/snapshots for that episode yet...
    Well I don't really remember the name of the episode so I'm checking that on Serebii now *goes to check on serebii* Uh yes I got the name now! Its Hi Ho Silver Wind! I'm going to see if there were any screenshots of Poochyena on serebii right now...there are some but I'm busy so I can't post yet ^^

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Mighty_Mightyena99 said:
    Well I know of one episode with Poochyena in it...I believe there are no pictures/snapshots for that episode yet...
    Well I don't really remember the name of the episode so I'm checking that on Serebii now *goes to check on serebii* Uh yes I got the name now! Its Hi Ho Silver Wind! I'm going to see if there were any screenshots of Poochyena on serebii right now...there are some but I'm busy so I can't post yet ^^

Oh thanks for telling me today I'm in a rush so I'll find pics tomorrow...
    In the meanwhile I was testing banners for fun~
    Mightyenashiny.jpg

And I can't wait to see another banner bro though I already like the first xD ^^

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Holy Moly! I almost died of working so hard :P! Yeah Here it is.... please dont be TOO negative~
    Poochycopy.png

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • Cool banners, everyone. I got a new topic: Should Mightyena have another type besides Dark?

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • altarialover said:

In the meanwhile I was testing banners for fun~
    Mightyenashiny.jpg

And I can't wait to see another banner bro though I already like the first xD ^^

Ooh thats a very nice banner altarialover! It looks all sparkly and everything ^^ Very good...looks like you tried that style right? ^^ Looks very good awesome work! ;) Thanks for sharing that altarialover very good ^^

Typhlomence said:

Oh thats very good as well! I can see (or I think) that you made that background on Paint right? Very original ;) Compared to my first banners, those are fantastic ^^ Great work big bro! Thanks for sharing it with us. ^^

Looking forward to seeing some more snapshots and everything ^^

I might be adding a little something onto the front page so keep your eyes peeled... ;) But I'm not going to tell you what it is :P :} ;) Oh and don't keep checking back because I'll take ages to actually BE BOTHERED to actually...umm do it ^^

Thanks you very much for thinking of a topic question May_Eevee! Thanks you! Well we have had a similar topic question but I'll answer it anyway ^^

Should Mightyena have another type besides Dark?
    Well I think that Mightyena suits a Dark Type probably because of the colour but still it would be awesome for Mightyena to be like an Electric type or something or maybe a fire! Maybe it would look different and very cool. I was always thinking that Mightyena was a normal type along with Poochyena ^^
    So my final answer would be Normal.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Yeah thanks for the compliments, I did make it on paint, the last one i made before i got photoshop.
    I reckon poochyena could be a fire type and have red tufts :)

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Yes thanks for the compliments ^^
    Oh another great banner bro ^__~
    Well I've never tried the style but I like trying different things now xD.

Should Mightyena have another type besides Dark?
    Um I thought we already had this topic lol but ok then~
    I think maybe fire, normal (ghost?xD)

Mighty_Mightyena99 said:
    I might be adding a little something onto the front page so keep your eyes peeled...
    K well I might check now ^^
    Mighty_Mightyena99 said:
    Looking forward to seeing some more snapshots and everything ^^
    Ahah I'm gonna look for them so it might take sometime xD.
    EDIT~ Yes I found pics but off another episode from a six pack attack~
    AG335.jpg

I'll show the other cutie Poochyena later ^^ (hopefully)

Last edited:

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Lol, ghost would be like "BOO!" from nowhere from an invisible wolf-pup that is one heck of a good laugh

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Typhlomence said:
    Lol, ghost would be like "BOO!" from nowhere from an invisible wolf-pup that is one heck of a good laugh
    Yes but that wouldn't be a cutie Poochyena anymore either! ;; lol but yes that would be an lol thing but I'd still like to see a Poochyena go through walls!

AG336.jpg

lol Poochyena stares at everyone <3

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Yep. Good point. It would scare me out of my sanity if that happened -_-;;

Back