• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gold GBA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voltage

Static Former
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 23, 2009
    Wow man. Nice hack. Looking forward to seeing more.

Jophiel

Marcus
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 2, 2006
    there is way to many bugs I stopped after 13 bugs ..

Jophiel said:
    there is way to many bugs I stopped after 13 bugs ..
    sory for double posting but I have 13 img and I can onky upload at this site and and I can only 5 img at the time

Jophiel said:
    sory for double posting but I have 13 img and I can onky upload at this site and and I can only 5 img at the time
    the same as last time so please forgive me

Last edited by a moderator:

Blackandy

Rock On!
    Years
  • listen carefully this is a rushed beta because everyone asked As_Stars_Go_Out when hes releasing the beta and he released it to shut them up. That's why all the bugs, a better beta will be released:)

Green Charizard

pɹɐzıɹɐɥɔ uǝǝɹƃ
    Years
  • What amazes me is the mapping skills, it's incredible! The quality of the maps would be cloe to those of MasterMew's when he did a Gold remake. The only thing I could say is to bring a totally different set of graphics in, R/S/E had a different set to F-R/L-G so why not do a different syle here. E.g. change the Pokemon Centres

Darky1992

Hack-rom player
    Years
  • its been a long time since the creator last post something...dont give up
    Ive seen a lot of bugs but i dont care 'cause this will be a great hack rom in the future:)

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
  • the screens look good, nice work! i just have one question, and i know how much it bothers to ask, but how do you plan on sorting between day and knight? one thing that always got to me is that you couldn't evolve your only eevee into espeon due to the steps-coordinating in time rather actual time calculations.

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
    Years
  • I have an idea for Eevee! Use the Sun Stone for Espeon, and Moonstone to get Umbreon! They are the Sun and Moon Pokémon, so it fits perfectly!
    I await the next update!

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
  • Dark_Lucario said:
    I have an idea for Eevee! Use the Sun Stone for Espeon, and Moonstone to get Umbreon! They are the Sun and Moon Pokémon, so it fits perfectly!
    I await the next update!

yeah, i thought of that too, but that's not the only pokemon that evolves by timing, i think. there's wurmple (i'm not sure if that's the name, but yeah), and as far as i remember, it evolves depending on time of day. also, just like in gold, various pokemon can be found depending on what time of day (hoot hoot only came out at night... blah blah blah). unless he plans on changing this concept, how else could he make up for that?

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
    Years
  • Good point, Samson... Well, Wurmple still evolves at random on FR/LG, I believe (it's not exactly time-based, it chooses randomly). As for the time-based wild Pokémon... meh, it'll be difficult...

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I was thinking Umbreon and Espeon could be evolved using stones thats how I thought they evolved when I first new about them. So yea.

Darky1992

Hack-rom player
    Years
  • ehhh

and what about the berries? there r not berries in FR/LG it'll be hard work to do that, and also day and night. maybe it would be easier if you started it in a ruby game, cause there r berries and your room could be like a secret base (remember your mom buys some items and dolls)
    anyway...waiting for more pics
    BTW you have a rival cause in studiopokemon.com (the page is in spanish) thres a guy that is making a crystal remake...and its really nice...be carefull

Last edited:

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
    Years
  • Darky1992 said:
    and what about the berries? there r not berries in FR/LG it'll be hard work to do that, and also day and night. maybe it would be easier if you started it in a ruby game, cause there r berries and your room could be like a secret base (remember your mom buys some items and dolls)
    anyway...waiting for more pics
    BTW you have a rival cause in studiopokemon.com (the page is in spanish) thres a guy that is making a crystal remake...and its really nice...be carefull
    There are berries in FR/LG, you just have to know where to look. *CoughDarkSpotsInTheGrassCough*
    As for dolls...eh, he'll probably figure something out. Maybe.

Darky1992

Hack-rom player
    Years
  • well yes...:nervous: i just made a mistake...i was referring to the berry spots (when you pick them and when you plant them), i mean that'll be hard to do on FR/LG:(

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
    Years
  • No, he can just change the berry spot tile to look like a plant and label its permissions as Wall/Sign. They might not grow back, though... Unless he removes the bit of code from the script that tells it to make the event only happen once. *hint, hint*

-Unnecessary part removed by Moderation-
    You are not allowed to ask for status' of the hacks. This includes asking for updates!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back