• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gold GBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Yeah Charimon is right, the arms are a bit off. But I think that's because of the pose. I think you should bring the right arm (his one, the one that is dangling), up a few pixels, so it's nearer to the waist. Moreover, you shold try and make the vest stick out a bit more, cause it isn't meant to be tight fitting.

But it still is a mad sprite.

Red

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • [ray.z] said:
    Yeah Charimon is right, the arms are a bit off. But I think that's because of the pose. I think you should bring the right arm (his one, the one that is dangling), up a few pixels, so it's nearer to the waist. Moreover, you shold try and make the vest stick out a bit more, cause it isn't meant to be tight fitting.

But it still is a mad sprite.
    I don't think changing the vest would fix it, but maybe shortening his right arm would fix something.

charimon

Yeah hacking !! ^^
    Years
  • in my rs sprite of red i just used the original vest but changed the size a little bitlook:
    Pokémon Gold GBA

just as an example :P but this is a rs sprite so it ain't the FR/LG sprite of course XD

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2012
    m8, this hack is looking ace, one of the best i have seen for a long time, hoping this gets completed ;D

Red

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • charimon said:
    in my rs sprite of red i just used the original vest but changed the size a little bitlook:
    Pokémon Gold GBA

just as an example :P but this is a rs sprite so it ain't the FR/LG sprite of course XD
    Well, that sprite is okay(btw, your guy's legs are too far apart), I noticed what you were talking about, and I think I fixed it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2011
    As_Stars_Go_Out here is a word of advice,I would watch out because if you dont know,chaos black hack was stolen and sold so yours might be next,just saying.

P.S can I be a beta tester please.

Darky1992

Hack-rom player
    Years
  • OMG this is the best hack rom ever!!! i cant wait to play it!! the story may be dificult but dont give up!! and...what about the girl character

(if my english suks blame my nacionality --->peruvian:) )

i forgot!
    Will your mom save your money? buy you dolls? etc.
    That would be great!:)

PD: Sorry becuase im a newbie but...you can tranfer a Gba rom to a Gba cartridge??
    If thats possible i will like this rom to play in my GBA:D

Last edited by a moderator:

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
    Years
  • Yes, but you have to install a program to do that, plus buy a blank cartridge and a cord to hook up your PC and GBA. It's very pricey, as well as illegal. However, I would agree with you if this was easy and legal.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    nice Game As_Stars_Go_Out!
    i will definatliy be playin this one. I really love pokemon Gold/Silver. I don't know if your making a silver version and a gold version but why don't you just put lugia and Ho-Oh in one Im sure that be better then making two diffrent versions

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
  • Dark_Lucario said:
    Yes, but you have to install a program to do that, plus buy a blank cartridge and a cord to hook up your PC and GBA. It's very pricey, as well as illegal. However, I would agree with you if this was easy and legal.

i jsut bought one yesterday, for about 100 us$ including shipping.

2 gig too....

and its only illigal if you put commercial roms onto it, like dvd's are only illigal if you burn acctualy movies.

but anyway, this hack is looking great. Cant wait to see what happens with it.

Noya

Female Hacker ^^
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2006
    woooow awesome remake of gold
    can´t wait to come out

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
    Years
  • Umm, I found several glitches. For example, DARK CAVE's entrance leads to the route in front of Victory Road. When you exit, you end up in Mahogany Town. wth. Also, when I face people/signs and press A, they either a)ignore me or b)face me, and the game freezes with the music still playing. Can you fix that? Oh, and the floating sprites sitting in trees? o.0

-Unnecessary comments removed, plese refrain from that, thanks.-

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back