• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gold GBA

Status
Not open for further replies.

sahil

Mewtwo Hunter
Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2007
    thank you i am looking forward to the updates, young mewtwofan

Gridiron

G/S for the DS
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 17, 2009
    I like how most of the maps you said you made look exactly like the ones I made, only with some grass differences.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2007
    .:: Hack Name ::.
    Pokémon GoldenSun
    Pokémon SilverMoon
    Credit to Ashpokemaster for titles

.:: Hack of ::.
    Pokémon Fire Red

.:: Introduction ::.
    This hack will be a remake of gold with everything you get in the GC version including Kanto hopefully.

.:: Story ::.
    The story will follow a hero though the world of Johto fighting the 8 gym leaders and catching alot of Pokémon along the way including celebi Ho-oh, lugia and the three legendary dogs.

.:: Features ::.
    Pokémon from Kanto and Johto only.
    New Maps and all of Kanto and Johto

.:: Team (optional) ::.
    Mapper: As_Stars_Go_Out
    Scripter: Christos
    Sprites : As_Stars_Go_Out
    Anything else : Pm me if you want to be involved in this hack

.:: Beta's ::.
    1:
    base: Fire Red
    all of out side johto and cave's mostly done.
    goldenrod unfinished as i had to re do this city.
    cianwood unreachable becuase i havent done the scripts and story yet so you cannot get surf yet sorry :(.

.:: Screenshots ::.
    Unfortunatly, Whenever I try to download the file - It wont come up with the 'Do you want to download the file?' window. Can you help?

charimon

Yeah hacking !! ^^
    Years
  • isn't this a bump ... (don't know the rule was it 1 month or 2 ...)
    the forum had a change and all attachments that where here before that expired ;)

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • isn't this a bump ... (don't know the rule was it 1 month or 2 ...)
    the forum had a change and all attachments that where here before that expired ;)

I was under that impression too, this was bumped like 2 days ago from like 2 months ago o.o;;

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Huh? I think As_Stars_Go_Out should have this thread closed if he won't continue with the hack (He hasn't been updating since the attack the community had a few months ago, when he posted a few screenshots, but then they were deleted, because of some backup was done, which also deleted my thread back then)

Well, to As_Stars_Go_Out, at least I use this post to thank him for being the motivator of my own hack, without his, I'd never had the courage to face such task. Thank you very much, and I wish you luck with whatever you do!

fedex_sc_14

FeDeX
    Years
  • This is a bad new!
    The hack of As_Stars_Go_Out was a awesome hack in the graphic part!
    But he don't do anyone script!
    Well good bye!

sniff sniff...

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Well, if he gets motivated again, he could always utilise the graphics he's made or borrowed, and make a new hack from that! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back