• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gold GBA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korussive Acidsan

Back with a bang.
Years
  • I believe he's using Coronis's.

Don'y forget about adding the GSC music FireRed/LeafGreen has. Azalea Town, Olivine City, and Lake of Rage are already in FireRed.

Years
  • Good hack, but I found some major problems with your Beta...

Beta Problems:
    - In your house, there is a picture of a wall in the middle of nowhere
    - Some people are on trees
    - Some signs do not say the right thing
    - when you go to a cirtain house in Newbark town, you end up in the next city for some odd reson
    - when you come back by going through the route, prof.oak stops you and you walk through treese and go to an invisible lab

but its only a beta, and I know it is hard to make games, keep working on your game, the idea is very promising!

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
    Years
  • I believe he's using Coronis's.

Don'y forget about adding the GSC music FireRed/LeafGreen has. Azalea Town, Olivine City, and Lake of Rage are already in FireRed.
    No, that's not Coronis' sprite. And also, for whatever reason, Emerald has EVERY song from FR/LG, though only a few are used. Also, if Emerald were used, there would be the advantage of having R/S/E-exclusive revamps of the G/S/C Pokemon Center theme, Route 38 theme, and Crystal's Legendary Pokemon theme. However, at this point it would be unwise to restart. To get those songs in this hack, just export Sappy files from R/S/E.
    Good luck finishing your awesome hack, As_Stars_Go_Out!

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
  • One of the greates Hacks I have ever seen

The one person has a point for the phone in emerald, and I hope you have the team rocket them in this because it is the best in Gold/ Silver.

Last edited by a moderator:

burny_2005

Nintendo Wii = Ownage in a box
    Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen May 31, 2011
    I played this and i noticed:
    Upstairs is fine, downstairs has a wall in the middle of no where, table movement permissions messed up, you can almost walk on it from the front, and from the back, you cant get close enough to it.
    The signpost in the middle still says pallet town.
    Theres a girl in the trees.
    Your rival doesnt have a sister and your rival is spying on what should be professor birch.
    The starters are mixed up.
    The scriptings not done and you should get a pokemon from oak (should be birch) like that.
    Im guessing you havent edited text.
    No pokegear =(
    No togepi egg =(
    The man who wants some coffee is sleeping on the floor =P
    And it goes on, have you got aim or msn because there are a few things i could help you with.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2011
    I played this and i noticed:
    Upstairs is fine, downstairs has a wall in the middle of no where, table movement permissions messed up, you can almost walk on it from the front, and from the back, you cant get close enough to it.
    The signpost in the middle still says pallet town.
    Theres a girl in the trees.
    Your rival doesnt have a sister and your rival is spying on what should be professor birch.
    The starters are mixed up.
    The scriptings not done and you should get a pokemon from oak (should be birch) like that.
    Im guessing you havent edited text.
    No pokegear =(
    No togepi egg =(
    The man who wants some coffee is sleeping on the floor =P
    And it goes on, have you got aim or msn because there are a few things i could help you with.

can you do scripting,because that would be helpfull

burny_2005

Nintendo Wii = Ownage in a box
    Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen May 31, 2011
    I wish =(, i can edit some text and change some signposts, and i can fix the mapping to the best of my extent..

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
    Years
  • Although there have been a lot of G/S/C remakes, almost none of them have ever been completed....I hope yours won't be another one left to rot with the others, because it looks promising(and glitchy XD)

Darky1992

Hack-rom player
    Years
  • I still dk why people r talking about all the glitches in the game!, the "beta" was realised becuase we wanted one, so this is the consequence for being so impatient...
    anyway im glad you are back As_Stars_Go_Out
    Good luck!:)

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
    Years
  • I just tested your game(I din't test it the last time I commented XD), as said by the people it's just a little bit glitchy, like the invinsible walls close to mom, or the warping houses. Aside from that, its a great game, and I'm sure it'll be much better once you fully release it ;)

Edit: I found one seriously BIZZARE glitch. If you go north on the route before Cherrygrove, you should head to a place that is just south of Blackthorn city in GSC, right? But the game calls the route as Blackthorn city, and funnily enough, theres a patch of rope I walked across, and I came across a cave entrance. Inside it was what looked like the link battle room, with Nurse Joy there and telling me to start my battle ! @_@

Last edited:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • As_Stars_Go_Out, let's hope you can recover those last posted pictures you made before "the meteor's impact". Good luck with your hacks!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back