• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Great Heroes: A Pikachu's Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
  • Sky blinked at Red Ear. "Oh yeah. I remember when you first came." She ran up and stood beside him looking at the confused humans. Finally the female replied that she was May. The youngest said he was Max. The second oldest male said he was Ash. ANd the oldest said he was Brock. Sky repeated these names in Pikachu language. "May, Max, Ash, and Brock. Nice names. So you're May." She said looking up at the female happily.

Dream Illusionist

//Teenager with S.T.Y.L.E.//
    Years
  • "Don't you think human names are odd, Sky? I think they're completely weird...."-Said Melody, while looking at the humans.
    "And I also think that that thing that the female human is using on her head looks ridiculous..."
    She then pointed to the direction of a road behind the trainers.
    "Maybe that roads leads to that city you were mensioning before?"

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
  • "I don't. If you remember, when I first came to Chipper Woods I was still using my human name." I turned towards the May and Max and said, "My name is Thunder, but you can call me Red Ear. Oh, and they're Melody, Saria, Silver, and Sky." I said, pointing to each of them in turn. "Oh, yeah," I said turning back towards my friends, "I just remembered that that road does go to Midori, which is to say, north."

OOC: you will not see many posts this long.

Alana

Years
  • Sky shrugged and looked at May with her head tilted. "Well human names are a bit odd. It seems strange that the names have nothing to do with each human. I am Sky because of my eyes and my wish to fly. Melody you're Melody because you sing right. You can see why each Pokemon was given the name they have." She shrugged again and looked north. "So when should we move on?"

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
  • "How about one more song before you guys leave?" Ash suggested, With that, he lifted his fiddle to his chin once again and started a catchy song. Brock quickly joined in on guitar, and May danced again, her shoes making a rhythmic thumping sound against the soft earth.

"Dance with me!" I felt Max sweep me into his arms as he too joined in the dancing. The world became a whirlwind of sound and color as I was spun about...

Alana

Years
  • "Ah Mel-od-y." Sky's eyes felt heavy and soon she was having trouble keeping them open. May had already fallen asleep. Sky fell next to her and her breathing slowed to that of sleep. "Night night." She muttered.

EmeraldSky

Years
  • I hit the ground with a thud as Max succumbed to the soothing melody. However, Ash and Brock were still playing their instruments, albeit in their sleep.

"That must be an easy song if they can play it in their sleep." I commented as I shook some dirt off my bulb.

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
  • Just before Melody started to sing I put a berry that cures sleep into my mouth and so didn't go to sleep. "Melody, you know that your song puts people to sleep." I took a deep breath then said, "And yes, I was human. I was turned into a pikachu by pikaberry."

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare

*sparkle sparkle*
    Years
  • Silver sat near everyone, watching and eating various berries and stolen human food. He was about to get up and walk away when a familiar voice made his ears perk up. "Alright, remember what we're looking for? An Eevee. You'll know you found it if it uses Iron Defense. Now get out there and CATCH THAT EEVEE!" Silver gulped and looked around cautiously. Quentin was here.

EmeraldSky

Years
  • "Ash!" I yelled, jolting Ash awake!

"Mrrrgh...what?" Ash yawned as he groggily set his instrument aside and wiped the sleep from his eyes.

"There's an intruder in the camp!" I yelled. "He wants to catch Silver!"

EmeraldSky

Years
  • "Hah!" I cried, whipping a vine into the human's face. The force of my shot sent him tumbling into the grass.

"Someone cover for me while I charge for Hidden Power!" I cried. Master Firegill had taught me how to use the Hidden Power attack last year, so I could defend myself from Flying Pokemon. The only problem was it needed time to charge, so if I was hit, I would have to start charging all over again. Judging from how quickly the Scyther was approaching us, it didn't look like I would have very much time...

Alana

Years
  • Sky jumped up when she heard all the comotion and growled. Beside her a grogy May was also waking up. Sky charged the intruder and unleashed a Psychic attack. "Take that!....Wait why am I defending Silver?" She sat down and thought about this for a minute then shrugged and used Thunder Bolt.

EmeraldSky

Years
  • As the others charged to battle I just focused on charging the Hidden Power attack. But deep down, I was worried the attack would be something OTHER than Ice, Fire, Wind, or Thunder--four types that would take a Scyther down.

Finally, I saw my bulb glow, a sign that the attack was ready! "Hut!" I cried as I hurled a fireball at the Scyther...

OOC: Have we seen Hidden Power used in the anime before? I've always felt that the type should change with every use.

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare

*sparkle sparkle*
    Years
  • OOC: I guess it could work, seeing as noone knows why it works like it does...

"Come here, little Eevee...I won't hurt you...alot..." Silver climbed a tree and scouted the area. There were trainers as far as the eye could see, and only one was sitting back, enjoying the fresh air.
    Silver raced from tree branch to tree branch until he got directly overhead the leader. When he tried to get a better look, the tree branch snapped and Silver landed right on Quentin's head. Moments later, a Pokeball was thrown and a Steelix appeared.
    <THIS is why I don't get out of the house more often...>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back