• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Great Heroes: A Pikachu's Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
Years
  • "Well, I'll walk with Melody. I've flown on Sammy before." I watch as the others climb onto Sammy's back and then I turn back to Melody. "Just don't sing, kay."

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • "Don't worry." Said Sky as Sammy lifted into the air. "If any thing happenes I can use my power to take us safely to the ground. It'll leave me drained though." She smiled and waved to Melody and Tyler.

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
  • "Enjoy the flight, everyone." Sammy says telepathicly as he rises into the air.

"Why not, Melody?" I walk a little bit ahead of Melody and then say, "I used to be a human, but one day I ate a pika berry and became a pikachu." I pause for a second then continue,"I traveled around Kojen after that, getting gym badges and catching more pokemon. And I fought Team Royal and Team Liberation. I also got to know my pokemon a lot better and after I beat the Kojen League I went to Chipper Woods, which is where I live now. I,I didn't want to live in a city or town anymore." I look up at the sky with tears in my eyes. "But I miss my brother a lot." I whispered.

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
  • "Don't worry. The people there are really nice." I look towards the sky then admit, "At least, most of them are," I say, thinking of my old enemy Joshua.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back