• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Great Heroes: A Pikachu's Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
Years
  • Deep in the Uncharted Region of Kojen, in Chipper Woods, to be exact, a pikachu and his friends set off on a journey to retrieve four gems to save their home. The gems each contain the power of one of the four main elements, Thunder, Fire, Water, and Grass. This RP will be in five parts, four for retrieving the gems and one for saving Chipper Woods. The first part will be the Thunder gem, this one.

Sign-Up: mine
    Species: Pikachu
    Name: Red Ear
    Type: Electric (naw.)
    What part is your Gem Collected: One

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Species: Pikachu
    Name: Sky
    Type: Electric/Psychic
    What part is your Gem Collected: Thunder one

Last edited:

S?lvεя~М?on

~Previously pokefan007
    Years
  • Sounds kewl, I like that there is more than one part to the story, nice touch ^^

Species: Marshtop
    Name: Mudder
    Type: Water/Ground
    Moveset: Hydro Pump, Mud Shot, Ice Beam (I know, its a TM), Tackle
    What part is your Gem Collected: The water one...

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • Species: Houndour
    Name: Kane
    Type: Fire/Water
    What part is your Gem Collected: The fire part

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
  • Hey Alana and Kay, there's already one char for each gem but you can be our companions too. And also, what # part is your gem collected in, guys?

Oh, and we can start now so let's go!

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
  • It all started...pretty much like any other day, I guess. As I watched the sun peek over the horizon, I sleepily woke up, plodded over to a bright spot on my favorite stump, and relaxed in the warmth that gave the entire world life...

You see, Grass Pokemon like me often do not need to eat in the mornings. In my case, I absorb the sunlight through my bulb--and it gives me enough strength for the whole day.

So on this partuclar morning, I couldn't resist watching the other Pokemon awaken and greet the new day. Pidgeys were scratching the ground for Caterpies, a group of Pikachus were romping in the wildflowers...it all seemed so quiet and peaceful.

Little did I know, that I was about to embark on an adventure of a lifetime...

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
  • I woke up that morning feeling great. Just the night before I had played with my friend Saria. Unfortunatly for me, she is such a lazy head in the morning. I mean, all she does when she wakes up is sit on a stump and watch us pikachus play. But anyway, back to me. I had no idea that morning that later in the day me and my friends would get called to the elder and have to set off on a long and dangerous adventure to save our home...

Alana

Years
  • OOC: I'm in the first part.

Sky stretched on the warm grass as the morning light shone between the trees. She sat up and twitched her ears listening to the normal sounds of morning. She scratched her ear and darted off. She was full of energy that morning and felt like finding some one to play with. Her sky blue eyes spotted Red Ear and she darted over to him. "Hi Red Ear. Wanna play tag?"

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare

*sparkle sparkle*
    Years
  • "Wow! An Eevee!" A human trainer with a Scyther came running up to Silver, already grabbing a Pokeball to catch him in. "You will be my first caught Pokemon! Go, Scyther!" Silver turned to face the insect Pokemon, only to see it resting against a tree. "Dad told me you were too strong...Well, I'll just have to use my luck!"

The trainer threw a Pokeball at Silver, but he dodged it and ran to a cliff overlooking lots of grassy, green land. "Dumb Eevee...Are you gonna get caught, or jump?" Silver sat down near the edge and waited to get caught. He even turned around to get rid of the risk of getting hit in the face. "Pokeball, go!" Silver heard the Pokeball and continued to sit. Suddenly, something that felt like a rock knocked him in the back of the head and pushed him off the cliff, unconscious. The last thing he heard was "Oops, forgot to activate it...Oh well..." Everything black out as he landed on a Pikachu that was near it's friend...

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
  • My solitude was interrupted as an Eevee landed on top of a Pikachu. He looked like he had been running from a human that had wanted to catch him.

I hopped off my stump and ran to see what all the commotion was, much less if the Eevee was okay.

My mind wandered as I rushed to help...humans didn't come very often to the forest, but when they did, they often came to catch one of us. Thankfully, I didn't have to worry too much...most of my kind could only be given to very wise humans, who in turn gave them to younger humans as their first Pokemon.

I brushed these thoughts off as I found the Eevee lying on top of a Pikachu, dazed. "Are you okay?" I called.

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
  • "Sure, Sky, let's go." I began running after her, the breeze blowing my fur and making my eyes water. But after a bit I saw Silver lying on top of one of my other friends, so I ran over to investigate. "Hey, Saria, what happened to Silver?" I asked, my eyes filled with concern for my friend.

Alana

Years
  • "Humans." Said Sky shaking her head. She looked at Silver then up at the cliff. "Bet he doesn't really care about Pokemon at all." She sat up and perked her ears. "He's gone. Jerk." She sat back down and wagged her tail irratably.

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
  • "Well, at least Silver wasn't caught. Then we would have never seen him again." I shook my head and then looked at Sky, "Hey Sky, I just remembered something, The elder Firegill wants to see me, you, Saria, Silver, and Kane, and uhhhh, Mudder." I said to her. "But we have to wait for Silver to wake up first.

OOC: everyone is in the RP from the beginning to the end. Oh, and does everyone want to wait until this part is over before starting the next part-
    Great Heroes: An Eevee's Journey?

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare

*sparkle sparkle*
    Years
  • OOC: There's an Eevee part?

Silver's eyes snapped open, and he was looking at Sky. "MONSTER!!! Run for your lives!!! Wait, it's just Sky." Silver got up and tested his paws to see if they worked. "Well, I'm fine! I could take on ANYTHING! A Steelix! A herd of untame Tauros! An Usaring that can use Strike Laser Claw! Sky when she's angry! Well, maybe not the last one."

Alana

Years
  • Sky snickered and grinned. "You have learned well young Eevee." She plaeced her hand on his shoulder." And now that you know, I must eat you." She grinned again exposing fangs like a vampires. She moved forward grinning eveily. "I bet Eevee's taste good when fried." She stopped and moved her toungue around in her mouth. She twisted her mouth some then pulled out the fake vampire teeth looked at them then put them back in her mouth in a more comfortable position. "Now uh, yeah now I'm gonna eat you."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back