• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Great Heroes: A Pikachu's Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
  • "Oh....no...." Said Sky as slumped to the ground fast asleep. "Jigglypuff bad for Sky." She murmered in her sleep. She dreamed about their journey then a human with blurred features appeared. She smiled at her and held out a Pokeball. Sky looked from her friends to the human then vanished in a flash of red light. She sat up shaking her head. "I would nenevr really abandon our mission and my friends." She told herself though she wondered if that was still true.

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare

*sparkle sparkle*
    Years
  • "Uh-oh...Must...stay...awake..." Silver tried to wobble away, but the music got the best of him, and he collapsed on his side. After a few seconds, a dream started up.

"THIS is why I don't like to sleep...Everything's all wavy and out of focus..." Silver walks over to a lake and looks in, seeing a purple demon staring back at him.
    "Great...THIS dream..." Silver looks at his paws, that are now claws, and sighs.
    "Once I wake up, I'm going on a diet of sugar and coffee..."

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
  • "Hey, I was just beginning to have a dream, Melody." I say crossly while waking up, "and anyway, Sammy did not turn into a human, he assumed that shape when he met me." I look over at Sammy and then say, "Maybe I can get him to show all of you what he's really like. You see, he's a Calcooze.""

Alana

Years
  • Sky tilted her head squinting at Sammy. "A Calcooze? Must be a kind of Ditto. Only they can transform and change their shape right?"

Alana

Years
  • "Cool. Can he transform adn show us what he really looks like?" Asked Sky excitedly bouncing from one foot to the other. She wagged her tail and twitched her ears her blue eyes shining happily. She wasn't sure why she was so happy. It must have been Melody's song. After all the song of Jigglypuff is supposed to make you happy.

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare

*sparkle sparkle*
    Years
  • "Dittos look like jelly. Mmmmmm...jelly..." One of the Onix's eyes opened, and it looked around for the source of the food talk. <Silver, if you talk about food one more time, I'll give you to an Ursaring that just loves to eat Eevee gumbo.>
    Silver shut up and sat in an upright position. "Yes, sir!" He saluted and listened to everyone else.

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
  • "Well, I don't know, how about it, Sammy?"

"Alright, I will." Sammy says, rolling his eyes. Suddenly his arms transform into two long wings, his legs meld into a short tail and his body turns into that of a flying pokemon, complete with red diamonds on his back and a blue color to his skin.

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
  • I could not resist gawking at the wonderous creature Sammy had transformed into. It looked both beautiful and scary all at the same time.

"You think you could fly us to Midori City?" I asked. "It would sure be faster than walking."

Alana

Years
  • "Cool." Said Sky happily. She tilted her head from side to side then walked up to hm and started circling him curiously. "You are a cool Pokemon. You can fly and transform. So can you fly ud where we need to go?"

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare

*sparkle sparkle*
    Years
  • "Let me guess...You had an accident with a Flying-type Pokemon when you were younger, and now you hate being off of the ground?" Silver frowned and pawed the dirt slowly. "Me too...I fell off of a Skarmory and landed in a Venusaur's plant. It broke my fall, but I broke some of it's leaves..."

Alana

Years
  • "And let me guess. It wasn't to happy with you was it?" Said Sky. "Well I love to fly. A flying type friend of mine used to take me flying alot when I was younger. But then she was captured by a trainer. You might remember her. Her name was Soria. She was a Pidgeotto. It's where I got my love of flying and I always hope to some day become powerful enough to fly like Soria could." Sky got a dreamy look in her eyes. "My parents said they knew that I would dream of the sky and my eyes were the color of the sky. Hence my name."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back