• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Great Heroes: A Pikachu's Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
Years
  • "I'm Red Ear. Nice to meet ya." I held my paw out to the jigglypuff and smiled the biggest smile I could. "The stew's really good if you're hungry."

OOC: I want to say something about the Side Characters(all characters not considered to be main characters). I think that if they are important to the plot then the creator of the character(s) should control him/her/it/them unless they give others permission. All side characters not important to the plot(or do not seem important) can be controled by everyone without permission. What do all of you think?

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare

*sparkle sparkle*
    Years
  • Silver jumped from a tree hoping to land a double flip. "Hi! I'm--FALLING!!!" Silver scratched at the air with his paws, only to find it was...well, air. He landed with a thud right in front of everyone. He got up and dusted himself off with a paw. "As I was saying, I'm Silver!"

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Sky yelped and quickly created a soft purple barrier around herself and her friends. "Please don't. It's alright really. It was nothing. Just please don't sing." She had had expirence with Jigglypuffs song again. She didn't feel like having it again. At least the barrier would block most of the songs affects.

Alana

Years
  • "Please don't cry." Siad Sky dropping the barrier and hurrying over to her. "I'm sorry Melody. The song of a Jigglypuff is vyer beautiful but we can't afford to fall asleep right now. We have a mission to complete." Sky was slightly jolted by this. SHe had forgotten about the mission. There had been alot going on in the trainers camp.

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
  • "We have to recover the four gems that protect our forest. They've been taken and now..." I pause, suddenly remembering something, then I turn towards my friends. "Hey, guys, I just remembered. My mom told me to bring it with me and that it might help." I hold up a little yellow berry with a circle of red at the bottom.*

OOC: * hey, everyone, I want to tell ya about that berry. It is called a Pika Berry and it does a couple of different things. For one, if an electric type pokemon eats it, they get stronger, but if a human eats one, he/she turns into a pikachu.

Also, my character, Red Ear, is more than just an ordinary pikachu. He has powers a normal pikachu doesn't. And no, it's not something ultra powerful, more like what Sky can do, but different.

Last edited:

Alana

Years
  • Sky sniffed the berry and looked at it curiously. "I've heard of those but never seen one. They're pretty cool." She smiled at Melody. "I think it smells nice. I guess it just smells different to different Pokemon." She examined the berry again. The humans were looking at it curiously too but didn't come over. Instead they just kept eating.

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
  • "Silly, it's a pika berry." I laugh at Melody but then fall over and the berry flies off and lands in one of the humans' stew. "Uh, oh, I say as he chomps down on the berry and then swallows it with a puzzled expression on his face.

Alana

Years
  • *sweat bead* "Oh dear." Said Sky watching as the human ate the Pika Berry. "UH, should we warn them?" She hurried over to the tame Pikachu and began speaking hurridly to it. Pikachu jumped and started running in circles. "Oh maybe I shouldn't have told him."

Dream Illusionist

//Teenager with S.T.Y.L.E.//
    Years
  • "hufff... I'm relieved..."-said Melody
    "Anyways, Red Ear, what effect would it have on him? Kill him?"
    Melody was intrigued about the effects and whereabouts of the strange berry. How come it smelled and tasted niceto some pok?mlon and others not? All pok?mon love berries...
    "Oh well, didn't yo guys have a mission to do?"

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
  • "All it would do is turn em into a pikachu like me and Sky. And Saria, it does taste good to humans. I know that firsthand. I mean, don't ya remember when I came to Chipper Woods?" I ran over to the humans and snatched the berry, then I began to talk human, "Hey, what's ya'lls names?"

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
  • OOC: really, I'm the only one qualified for that, and I'm sorry, but I should have a map up soon. Anyway, there are only a few cities near the Uncharted Region: Pikachu Village, Areolious, Midori, and Cyclos Town. But only worry about Midori and Areolious right now.

Oh, and I talked to the humans, remember? I want something from them. They are not statues.

And no IC this time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back