• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I like all of them! ^_^; But my favorites are probably Pichu, Pikachu, and Raichu. Dunno why, maybe 'cause they're cute. =P

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Guys, guys, guys.We are drifting from the point.As we all know, Dragonite owns all other pokemon :P

icer

Clouded Leopard
    Years
  • I like
    Raichu, Skarmory, Vulpix, Ninetails, Swampert, Meowth (no particular order)
    I also think Umbreon, Houndoom and Sneasel look great, but I've never played with them (haven't played GSC)

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
  • I can't believe I didn't post in this thread... Hmm oh well:P.

DragonTrainer is right, Dragonite can take you all down! Mwahahaha! But seriously that pokemon is my favorite. Its been that way for years.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2008
    lets see...
    -scizor
    -wartortle
    -raichu
    -houndoom
    -blaziken
    and quite a few others bit these are generally my faves

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    Sceptile, Charizard, Feraligatr, Pichu, Espeon, Salamence, Dusclops, Banette, Haunter, Gengar...and many more.:P

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
  • i think that Blastoise, charmeleon and absol are the coolest. Although the shiny charizard is really cool too

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    i would have to say mudkip or aquirtle they are soooooooooo cute

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • PIKACHU!!!!!! Look at avatar!!!! PIKACHU!!!!!!!!! PIKACHU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PIKACHU!!!!!!!! Get my point? *shouts PIKACHU!!!!!!! 999,999,999,999,999,999 more times* (I can't even say that number!) PIKACHU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
    • NY
    • Seen Nov 27, 2009
    Porygon said:
    I also like:
    Meowth Charizard Blaziken Manectric Steelix Magnemite Magneton Blaziken Skitty Delcatty Zangoose Seviper Ekans Arbok Dunsparce Persian Absol Flygon Gardevoir… *rambles on for hours*

Umm… basically, all of them except Illumise and Porygon2.

If I'm not mistaken, Articuno has the lowest stats of the 3 birds.

Well, the birds all have similar stats, just different strengths. Like Articuno has a very high defense/sp. defense and lower attack, while Moltres has the same number for attack/sp. attack and lower defense. And I believe that Zapdos actually has stronger sp. attack and speed. ^_^

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • #1 favorites are:LATIAS AND ESPEON!!!!!They are my all time favs!!!^_~
    Plus (they are NOT in order):
    Azurill, Vulpix, Ninetales, Milotic, Mew, Umbreon,Celebi,Togetic, Torchic and Jirachi.^^

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back