• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glalie

King of All Arbok
Years
E. Master said:
You think zangoose is cute! The thing looks like a deformed kitten! I also like sentret. But I have to agree with you on chimechou and togetic.
Ya, but Zangoose is a cute deformed kitten.
I think Zangoose is cute also.

and E. Master, are you EonMaster from Serebii, i am just wonderin.

Glalie

King of All Arbok
Years
E. Master said:
Why do you wan't to know? And I forgot unknown ^_^;
I was just wondering, because I am trying to find all of my friends from Serebii.

I'll just edit this post instead of posting again and spamming:

I am not a stalker, I just wanted to know because I got along pretty well with EonMaster on SPPF.

Last edited:

E. Master

Ho-oh Master
Years
You maby a stalker! And why would I tell you! Yes I am a member on Serebii but I don't know who you are and I can't trust you. Maby I'll tell you, any way we are getting off subject. And was joking about you being a stalker and no I am not "EonMaster."

Last edited:

ChaoX

The Lugia Master
Years
Unknown Suck!!!!!! jk :nervous:

Blaziken is my favorite pokemon because its like Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan all rolled into a volcanoe and out comes BLAZIKAAAAAAAAAANNNNNN!!!!!!!!

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 19, 2011
Well i have a LOT of faves but my top three are probbly scyther :dead: , Absol :bandit: , and Hitmonchan :rambo:

IndianPokefan

Fire Dragon
Years
I love all types of fire Pokemon, so my list would include

Charizard, Vulpix, Ninetales,Magmar,Moltres and all the other fire Pokemon *sigh*

A few more which I like..

PIkachu, Psyduck (You dumb duck), Squirtle, Jigglypuff.

Years
Well, if u dont know me.. Then i am the Umbreon freak! I like Umbreon out of all dark pokemon! My other faves are Tyflosion, Fraligator, Ampharos, Houndoom, Espeon, Gengar, Mighyena, Absol, and Scizor!

RoxasOld

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 29, 2006
every pokemon is cool id different ways so it's hard to choose...or is it :laugh:

DITTO I CHOOSE YOU!! :laugh:
ditto can transform into anything is it is kinda like every pokemon at the same time!

Years
  • Seen May 2, 2004
I like Arbok in RBY, Girafarig in GSC, and Medicham in RS.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back